PCSX2-r4600.exe has stopped working (Persona 4)
Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing fine,

As the title suggests I'm having a problem with P4, when I go to school the day after I save Yukiko (4/25) I have the massage (PCSX2-r4600.exe has stopped working) whenever I try to do anything like talking to Yosuke or joining a cultural club. The game ran almost perfectly up to that point
I'm using Windows 7 64-bit home premium and here are my laptop's specifications:

CPU: Intel core i5
Graphic cad: Geforce GT 520

Plugins:
[Image: 312910_282429208440348_100000198120662_1...8877_n.jpg]

I would really appreciate your help Smile

Sponsored links

I think u need to increase the quality of your picture, even when u click on it, it's barely readable, also it may help if u tell us what the speed is of your CPU, but besides the point, I don't think it has to do with the hardware nor emulation imo. Since I'm playing P3 and P4 and I'm already in September, without one crash (I'm on 0.9.8.4600). Make sure that if u use cheats to pause the emulator and untick Enable Cheats and then Resume and see if it will let u get past that point.
If you're using an undub version of Persona, it is an undub bug and not a PCSX2 bug.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
@strife97

How do you exactly do that?

@bositman:

No, I use the dub version of the game
If u play the game (Press Escape) or open up System > Pause (4th option) > Untick Enable Cheats (Also under system) Smile
Nope, that did not work Sad
Have u played this game before and did it work correctly? I seriously can't think of what it might be, u could try the basic thing, like Run as Administrator f.e.
PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Any kind of error in the log window when you get the problem?
I you're trying with save states try from your last memcard save only.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64