PCSX2 resolution?
I just set up PCSX2 to play Final Fantasy X and I have set the Renderer to Direct3D11 (HW), the Internal Resolution to 1920x1080 and I have squared the box that says Texture Filtering by recomendation.

When I launch the game and I check the top of the window it says that the resolution is 512x416 and not 1920x1080. So I'm wondering why it wont run at the specified resolution.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 980 BE
GPU: Radeon 6870

Sponsored links

Gsdx titlebar will always show the native res of the game.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ah okay, that explains it.

Also, another thing, I noticed that certain parts of the game is shaking a bit. Not the entire picture but certain parts, a head, an arm etc.
Any idea what that is or is it just like that?
I have tried F5.
Speedhacks can cause some shaking, but are you sure you aren't just talking about character animation?Tongue I mean they shouldn't really be static, humans typically breath, move their arms etc.. and animations try to copy that to not look odd.
(07-02-2013, 11:58 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Speedhacks can cause some shaking, but are you sure you aren't just talking about character animation?Tongue I mean they shouldn't really be static, humans typically breath, move their arms etc.. and animations try to copy that to not look odd.

what a fail Tongue
(07-02-2013, 11:49 PM)Quix Wrote: Ah okay, that explains it.

Also, another thing, I noticed that certain parts of the game is shaking a bit. Not the entire picture but certain parts, a head, an arm etc.
Any idea what that is or is it just like that?
I have tried F5.

this could be assimilated to that kind of blur/ghosting effect. This is a normal effect in this game, but you can remove it by setting skipdraw hack to 1
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go