PCSX2 running perfectly on my 13" laptop
Oh you're using supervu? Same bug happens with mVU too i presume? Anyway it could be the platinum release indeed, please post the CRCs of the games so we can include them in the fix list
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

MicroVU has a better handling of branch delays, so you may find that will work much better for you Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Bositman/refraction: No I normally dont use SuperVU, must have forgot to change back while testing some games. The same green stuff happens with MicroVU.

I will post the CRC as soon as I found out where its located ;)
So I tested a new batch of games today and here are my results (first post updated):

Battlefield 2[NTSC] - Cant try it, 90% of the menu is covered by a black layer
Black[NTSC] - Lots of graphic jitter and pixels, good speed though. Slow and ugly with Software rendering
Burnout 2[NTSC] - Slow with x2 scaling, decent speed with native resolution. EE Cyclerate 2+native resolution makes it somewhat playable
Jak and Daxter[NTSC] - The menu is not visible. Some graphic glitches (characters have weird eyes). EE Cyclerate 3+native resolution gives good speed but not really playable
Just Cause[PAL] - Lots of bad graphics. Software rendering helps some but makes it slow
Klonoa 2[PAL] - Works fine! Some speed drops though, runs perfect in native resoulution.
Legacy of Kain - Soul reaver 2[NTSC] - Runs really well
Mega Man X7[NTSC] - Works fine
Mega Man X8[NTSC] - Works fine
MotorStorm Arctic Edge[PAL] - Cant get the speed up, runs slow and looks ugly
Namco X Capcom[NTSC-J] - Works fine
Ratchet Galdiator[PAL] - Around 35 fps and some graphic glitches
R-Type Final[NTSC] - Works fine
Rumble Roses[NTSC] - Works fine
Rygar[PAL] - Runs really well and looks nice. This is a good one altough MPEG skip is required ('IPU1 Normal error!' if not)
Silent Hill 2[NTSC] - Seems to work alright but I only get half the screen, the other half is black
Spider-Man 2[NTSC] - Runs well but suffers from graphical glitches, especially the windows on the buildings
Starwars - The force Unleashed[NTSC] - In hardware rendering, half the screen is covered by black, like a black sea. Software rendering only gets me 35fps
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike[NTSC-J] - Blocks with scaling (since its 2d i guess), native ok
Starwars Episode 3[NTSC] - Runs perfectly and looks sweet!
Syphon Filter - The omega strain[NTSC] - Runs fine but suffers from graphical glitches; the head of the character is stretched out in a triangle shape (in both hardware and software)
Tekken Tag Tournament[NTSC-J] - Black after PS2 console logo
The Punisher[NTSC] - Runs slow, looks fine though
Veiwtiful Joe 2[NTSC] - Works fine
Wipeout Pulse[PAL] - Runs really well and looks super nice! One minor graphical glitch with the shadows, but I can live with that since the rest is so nice. Recommended!
X-Men Legends[NTSC] - Looks fine, runs a bit slow, better with EE Cyclerate 2
X-Men Legends 2[NTSC] - Same as above and the menu marker is not visible

All in all Im satisfied with being able to play two nice third person games (Rygar and Soul Reaver) and Wipeout Pulse is a nice addition.
Native resoultion and EE Cyclerate 2 or 3 seems to boost the speed nicely on most games altough I really prefer not having to use native resolution.

I dont expect help with these games since I could probably just look around and get some of them running.

The one game I would really like some advice with is Tekken Tag since Im a huge Tekken geek.
I´ve tried both the US NTSC version and a Korean NTSC-J DVD version (acquired hundred procent legally ;) but right after the PS2 console logo it goes black.
I searched the interwebz but havent found anything that helps. The only thing that looked like a fix was some talk about r4XXX something and I seem to have 3XXX something.
Sorry for not writing down the exact revision numbers but you get my point.
Is my version of something vital out of date? ;)
The CRC of the game gets printed in the console log after you run the game Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
fyi in the 1.0 release, hitz 2002 runs 100% perfectly (except multitap)