PCSX2 running slow(help please) =]
Alright I'm using pcsx2 with a NVDIA GeForce 9500 GT w/ 6 gigs of DDR3(I think) ram. 3 2 gig sticks. Running vista 64 bit. 2.8 ghz intel duo 2 core and I've tried lots of settings. I cant get any of the games I tried to work full speed. I think I should be able to play and record full speed but for some reason no. =/
I have everything up to date. Is there any other info you need?
Any and all help is nice. Please and thnkx. And hi I'm new. =]
EDIT: If it helps I mostly use Direct3d 10(I think thats the plugin) with the native setting on. It works about the same with or w/o speedhax.

Sponsored links

PCSX2 version? Settings? Games tried?

Just for the record your PC is below the recommended specs for PCSX2 but it should be Ok for some games, show us more info so we can help better.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-27-2010, 11:50 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: PCSX2 version? Settings? Games tried?

Just for the record your PC is below the recommended specs for PCSX2 but it should be Ok for some games, show us more info so we can help better.

Srry is this better?
I've tried both .9.6 and .7
I've been using Direct3D 10 hardware and zero gs doesnt work any better. I've just tried DBZ Budokai 3 and DBZ Inifinite world. I tried just the menu of DQ8 and it seemed fine. Menus are mostly perfect. Models usually start hurting the game. My pc specs are actually lower than they should be? I thought they would be fine. =/
Is it the graphics card? Theres a control panel for it, should I mess with anything in that?
Sound plugin I'm using SPU2 and iso plugin I'm using is Linuz Iso CDDVD .9
I'm using isos instead of the actual disc because I noticed a speed increase.
DBZB3 runs totally fine on my system (PAL). No bugs encountered. The EE use is quite heavy though, try some speedhacks (every 'tickable' speedhack in 0.9.7 helps for me, cycle rate not) and set clamping modes to none.
Intel i5 3450
AsRock B75-Pro3-M
Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC
8GB DDR3-1333 RAM
Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB
Seagate 7200.14 1TB x2
Enermax Triathlor 450W PSU
(06-27-2010, 01:29 PM)SamSoNight Wrote: DBZB3 runs totally fine on my system (PAL). No bugs encountered. The EE use is quite heavy though, try some speedhacks (every 'tickable' speedhack in 0.9.7 helps for me, cycle rate not) and set clamping modes to none.

I have another graphics card. I think it's a Radeon uh, 4800 series? 512 mbs of ram or something like that. It ran overlord(PC) just fine with the graphics at max. Should I maybe try that one?
Definitely try that one.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-27-2010, 08:54 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Definitely try that one.
Will post back with results. Any recommended settings?
EDIT:
-_-
It was a 2400 that didnt fit my new comp. So I'm stuck with the NVDIA 9500. I'm still experiencing just a little bit of slowdown. My comp should be able to play it fine shouldn't it? Speedhax dont help much.
EDIT 2:
I'll upload a video of my specs if thats ok. Then maybe you guys could better help me.
Is that alright??
EDIT 3:
bump please+video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srKMg-cJM58
bump please+video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srKMg-cJM58
Stop bumping without adding anything useful. Next time you get warned.

Low speed is not a bug. Either get a faster PC or live with it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I'm rlly srry guys, I dont know what other info you want. Would someone mind telling me what I else I need to post.