PCSX2 runs slow on my computer?
(03-30-2015, 06:57 PM)willkuer Wrote: If this is representative for your problem it is sufficient. If you feel that this slowdown is not the disturbing one for you better to screenshot the other as well. But I think we can focus on that later.

Should I try to create an iso from the original physical copy then?

Sponsored links

Yes it is the best idea for now.
(03-30-2015, 07:02 PM)willkuer Wrote: Yes it is the best idea for now.

Alright then, I'll try

EDIT: I created the iso and it works properly, what should I do now?
You should keep playing using the image file to play the game properly. Any more doubts ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-30-2015, 07:29 PM)ssakash Wrote: You should keep playing using the image file to play the game properly. Any more doubts ?

I don't think so, the game runs nicely now, with one tiny slowdown here and there, but it's much better than it used to be. Thanks a lot Laugh
I am still a bit confused why gsdx hardware is so much slower for you than software...

Set synchronization mode in SPU2-X plugin configuration to Async mix to keep the audio in order if you get micro-slowdowns.
(03-30-2015, 07:35 PM)willkuer Wrote: I am still a bit confused why gsdx hardware is so much slower for you than software...

Set synchronization mode in SPU2-X plugin configuration to Async mix to keep the audio in order if you get micro-slowdowns.

I also don't know why. Done, by the way.
*somewhat enthusiastic clap*
*crowd clapping*
*stop using * to describe sounds*
*oh fine*
*i start clapping*

Well nice! Problem solved then?
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
(03-30-2015, 08:43 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: *somewhat enthusiastic clap*
*crowd clapping*
*stop using * to describe sounds*
*oh fine*
*i start clapping*

Well nice! Problem solved then?

Yes, I think the problem is solved.