PCSX2 severely lags due to fog,mist, explosions
A CPU doesn't degrade from use, it degrades from improper modifications and thermal abuse. Undervolting, overvolting and janky overclocking jobs are three quick tickets to a cooked CPU. Thermal abuse is kind of hard, considering most CPUs will underclock themselves once they get close to the limit of their safe operating temperatures, and will hard stop themselves if they do cross the limit. Which, I'm sure the folks at Intel and AMD made those cutoffs a little under the actual breaking point, just cause despite popular opinion they are kind of smart about that stuff.

Sponsored links

I won't be able to get a GPU and the only games I really play are all Crash bandicoot games for ps2. And I still have the lag in fog areas and also ice in crash of the Titans and mind over mutant and also crash tag team racing runs at 5 fps in both HW AND SW modes

PC specs
PC: Fujitsu Esprimo E400 e85+
i3 2130 @ 3.4ghz
Intel HD Graphics 2000
8GB RAM
500gb + 250gb HDD
Windows 8.1 pro

PCSX2 1.5.0 DEV
then you'll have to keep playing them on your PS2 console for now.
No setting will help your games running better since you're hardware limited
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-28-2019, 07:31 AM)jesalvein Wrote: then you'll have to keep playing them on your PS2 console for now.
No setting will help your games running better since you're hardware limited

I downloaded some newer games that I can only play on the emulator and one of my games are scratched so on my ps2 slim it will freezeĀ : Crash bandicoot the wrath of cortex...and I finished it on pcsx2
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go