PCSX2 slown down even with the emulator in 100% and in 60fps and fps in 60
So, I decided re-download pcsx2 on my computer, but I realized that randomly the emulator gives a typical slow down, even with the fps at 60, I don’t know what to do , I I've tried everything, i disabled speeds hacks, i tried a lot of variations of configs, downloaded a lot of different version(even builds !) and so far the problem persists, the slown down is just in the game, the sound continues normally

Curiously this started to happen after i acquired a new hardware, to be more specific was when I acquired a new gpu(GTX 1660TI), in the past when I had a 1050 ti this did not happen, the emulation was impeccable

Specs:
Windows 10 64-bits
Processor:I5 7400 3.00ghz 
RAM:16GB
GPU:GTX 1660TI 6GB

Sponsored links

Tried setting windows power plan to performance mode ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If the fps says 60 but the game slows down(while the fps still says 60),that means the internal speed goes down because of the EE clock
This happens on the real ps2 if too much work is sended to the EE and it cannon keep up

This usually can be fixed by increasing the EE Cyclerate speed hack but doing that will increase your cpu requirements and if your cpu is powerful enough for the job,the game will run more smoothly

I am not saying that you should increase the speed hack and leave it like that because the hack may case problems in some games(it's a hack after all and it is making the emulated ps2 to not work how it is supposed to and some games may not like this)