PCSX2 source code development switches to Git
(04-21-2014, 06:48 AM)planetps2 Wrote: I read it, I was asking if there were any GIT builds available somewhere like on the pcsx2 site. All I saw was the update logs. I'd like to know more about what will change when the new GIT builds are released.

You wanted a proof that the quoted text was there before. I gave it to you.

The official automatic git builds are not working yet, so no, there are no official git builds to download on the PCSX2 site. You can check out the unofficial builds thread you were pointed to.

To know more about what will change, you'll have to wait for the next release, and read the release notes - where we try to summarize the changes since the previous release. But this covers what we see as important changes. There could be many small changes between releases and we don't list all of them at the release notes.

Until that happens (which could take a long while, since official releases don't happen every week or month) the "update logs" is all the info there is. That's the "development log" where every change is logged and a (hopefully useful) comment is added. If you want to ask a question about a specific change, you can do so at the specific change page (on github) or at the forum.

Sponsored links