PCSX2 source for MAC Yosemite ?
Hello everyone!

I am looking for one to git/source build /compiled or a native MAC OS X. Do I need an Xcode ? If so then what else ?

No, I do not want a windows wrapper for MAC OS X such as Wineskin Port at all. I prefer a native MAC for Yosemite.

Sponsored links

This is the closest you are going to get to a native Mac port:
http://pcsx2mac.net/
Not sure if/where the source is available.

Note that not only is it unofficial but also incredibly outdated and incomplete; honestly the Wineskin wrapper is a better solution currently.
(05-18-2015, 03:42 PM)pablocrossa Wrote: This is the closest you are going to get to a native Mac port:
http://pcsx2mac.net/
Not sure if/where the source is available.

Note that not only is it unofficial but also incredibly outdated and incomplete; honestly the Wineskin wrapper is a better solution currently.

Thanks for the replying but I already knew about this site. It is so outdated and I do not want that.

I am waiting for administrator or moderator to answer my question. If there is no option then I will go with Wineskin wrapper but I am sure there is source available that I am willing to try. Much appreciated for your trying to help. Smile

Administrator and moderator, help ?
There really isn't. That native port hasn't been updated in years, so the wineskin port is really the best option, unless you want to run windows through bootcamp.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(05-18-2015, 04:06 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: There really isn't. That native port hasn't been updated in years, so the wineskin port is really the best option, unless you want to run windows through bootcamp.

Ahh, I see. What do you mean unless you want to run windows through bootcamp ? Does that mean it is better than wineskin port ? Confusion.
The wineskin port is only for 1.1.0 I believe and if you run windows through boot camp, you can use 1.3.1
Is there a better port that can use 1.3.1 besides boot camp and wineskin ? I was told that boot camp is better for speed result than wineskin but I disliked boot camp for one thing.. You have to restart MAC every time if you want to use boot camp. By the way, I only know those two existed.
There really isn't a better option than those two sadly.
Then why don't PSCX team compiled MAC user like they did for Windows user ?
it's a lot of work to make a mac port and we only really have 2 coders at the moment.