PCSX2 starts well, but i can't select the cd once it has started
Hi I've got the linux version and i am having some problems.
I select the iso file and everything at the start, and once the whole thing starts and i get the PS2 logo and everything, i get to a screen where i can select from 2 memory cards or a CD, i select cd, the screen fades out, and then i get returned to the same screen again from where i have to choose between the memory cards or the CD.

Also, another thing is when i am out the deciding menu with the memory cards and cd, the information 'X'and 'O' options are in German, i can provide a screenshot if necessary.

EDIT: sorry i've worked it out

Sponsored links

choose another bios file
hhmm, now i've started the game ok, but the sound is very choppy, there are faint lines down the center of the screen, and the colours are almost inverted.

I thought this could be because i am using bad plugins, i am currently using the 'zerogs playground opengl 0.96.7', anyway i looked around and found ZZOgl-r155m, i extracted this into the plugins folder, but it dosen't appear as an option to choose from in the configuration menu. Am i doing something wrong?

For the sound, i am currently using the ZEROSPU2 plugin, but the official guide recommends SPU2-X, is this one only for windows though?

Or does the download from the main site already include the best plugins avaliable?
(09-21-2009, 09:36 PM)coder_fx Wrote: choose another bios file

Equivalent to : Buy a second PS2 Rolleyes
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-21-2009, 09:46 PM)Falc7 Wrote: hhmm, now i've started the game ok, but the sound is very choppy, there are faint lines down the center of the screen, and the colours are almost inverted.

I thought this could be because i am using bad plugins, i am currently using the 'zerogs playground opengl 0.96.7', anyway i looked around and found ZZOgl-r155m, i extracted this into the plugins folder, but it dosen't appear as an option to choose from in the configuration menu. Am i doing something wrong?

For the sound, i am currently using the ZEROSPU2 plugin, but the official guide recommends SPU2-X, is this one only for windows though?

Or does the download from the main site already include the best plugins avaliable?

Yeah SPU2-X is still windows only. About ZZOgl you need some additional DLLs you should read the thread of Zeydlitz more carefully to find out how to make it work.
[Image: newsig.jpg]