PCSX2 v1.3.1 g3debd3a Bad Looking Text With OpenGL Hardware
The people on the forums have been a big help the last few days helping me to set up PCSX2 to use OpenGL hardware. And I would like to thank everybody again for that. Games are running real smooth now and looking good, except for one issue. A lot of the in game text looks really bad, which is something I could normally overlook. But sometimes it is so bad it is almost unreadable. It is worse in some games than in others and it is not present in all the on screen text. I will post a screenshot below to give you an example of what I am talking about. The screenshot is from bully, but the same distortion is present in other games as well. I will also post screens of my plugin settings and hardware hacks windows in the hopes that you can let me know what options I need to turn on or off that may fix the problem. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

PC Specs:
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Speed 3.2 GHz
Number of Cores 4
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GT 720
Chipset GeForce GT 720
Dedicated Memory 2.0 GB
Total Memory 3.9 GB
Memory 8.1 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

Screenshot:
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

Plugin Settings:
[Image: plugin.jpg]

HW Hacks Settings:
[Image: hackspng.jpg]

Sponsored links

Try disabling/enabling Texture Filtering and disabling HW Hacks.
thank you for the suggestion xemnas99 but it didn't help.
Does this issue occur with the Direct3D11 renderer?
Try disabling the HW hacks and maybe Allow 8-bit textures
Wow.. you just ticked almost all options... Most of these options are only needed on a per game basis.... The align sprite hack even only for some games using upscaling - what you don't use.
You could as well delete the gsdx.ini to revert all your settings...