PCSX2 very laggy and weird models
KH should run smoothly on your machine. GoW should be about full speed as long as you are using the MTVU speedhack.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(07-17-2016, 02:35 PM)jesalvein Wrote: What do the ee% & gs% say when you get slowdowns in kh & gow ?

EE goes around 90% and GS is around 55%
(07-17-2016, 02:37 PM)refraction Wrote: KH should run smoothly on your machine.  GoW should be about full speed as long as you are using the MTVU speedhack.
Both KH and GoW run smoothly overall, lagging on a few parts and barely slowing down, they are the games that run the best for me. All the other games are a complete disaster impossible to play
there's nothing we can do without :
Quote:please post your settings
EDIT :
Ratchet & clank series & Jak series will be slow whatever you do.
they both need a monster CPU to run perfectly.
Better play those games on your real PS2 console for now.

About SotC : Vu Cycle stealing works very well for this game. and it should be playable if you push it to 2 or even maybe 3
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-17-2016, 03:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: there's nothing we can do without :
EDIT :
Ratchet & clank series & Jak series will be slow whatever you do.
they both need a monster CPU to run perfectly.
Btter play those games on your real PS2 console for now.

About SotC : Vu Cycle stealing works very well for this game. and it should be playable if you push it to 2 or even maybe 3

I broke my PS2 console ;~;

What settings do you want me to post?
actually, none. Your CPU won't cut it for the games I mentioned above
DId you make isos off your DVDs, btw. that could help a bit
(07-17-2016, 03:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: actually, none. Your CPU won't cut it for the games I mentioned above

His speed hack setting could be useful ratchet and the last 3 jak titles will be really slow, but jak 1 should be somewhat playable at least
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-17-2016, 03:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: actually, none. Your CPU won't cut it for the games I mentioned above

I downloaded the isos directly from *snip*

(07-17-2016, 03:42 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: His speed hack setting could be useful ratchet and the last 3 jak titles will be really slow, but jak 1 should be somewhat playable at least

I'll give Jak 1 a try, see if it runs better.

Are all Ratchet and Clank laggy? I really wanted to play Up Your Arsenal but now im not sure if its worth to download
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
(07-17-2016, 04:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

Wait, it wasn't a link, I was just mentioning where I got the isos from, please I'm just trying to make the best out of the emulator