PCSX2 wiki
Hi, I want to join the PCSX2 wiki too but I can't create an account there, because of the missing CAPTCHA box.

Sponsored links

(12-11-2022, 08:05 AM)SMB99thx Wrote: Hi, I want to join the PCSX2 wiki too but I can't create an account there, because of the missing CAPTCHA box.

I've sent you a private message with your new login.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I'd like to register too.
(12-14-2022, 07:48 PM)szymmirr Wrote: I'd like to register too.

okay, private messaged you.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks again for making such awesome changes. PCSX2 rocks, but with PP revisions, so many things burst ahead.
There seems to be some issue with Cloudflare on the Wiki, tested on two web browsers. It either goes back to edit page without saving/previewing or gets stuck on "This check is taking longer than expected" screen. Other Cloudflare protected websites get past it just fine.
(05-17-2023, 10:00 PM)szymmirr Wrote: There seems to be some issue with Cloudflare on the Wiki, tested on two web browsers. It either goes back to edit page without saving/previewing or gets stuck on "This check is taking longer than expected" screen. Other Cloudflare protected websites get past it just fine.

Can you provide exact steps to replicate this? I see changes being performed by other users and I tried an edit myself which got through fine
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I suppose some other users (and especially you, an admin) don't have to go through this step. As per edit page on wiki:

Important: if you are new to PCSX2 Wiki you may find that the captcha we use here is very annoying. Don't worry! You will need to do at least one meaningful commit so we could remove that captcha for your account (but note that this process is not automatic, please be patient).
You still haven't provided steps to replicate.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-17-2023, 10:00 PM)szymmirr Wrote: There seems to be some issue with Cloudflare on the Wiki, tested on two web browsers. It either goes back to edit page without saving/previewing or gets stuck on "This check is taking longer than expected" screen. Other Cloudflare protected websites get past it just fine.

I have had this problem as well (recently).
I make an edit, click show preview or save,
 and then it stucks with "This check is taking longer than expected".
After a few atempts it works, though.