PCSX2 will not allow me to change graphics without fps drops
I recently built my own PC and have PCSX2 and the games naruto ultimate ninja 5, sonic riders, sonic zero gravity. Anytime I try to change the graphics to higher resolution the fps lowers and all the games move in slow motion. Due to this I am only able to play on direct software rather than hardware and am unable to upscale or change the resolution to these games. if possible may someone help me with this issue?  ill post my PC specs.

My GPU is : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-08-2022, 07:22 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

(03-08-2022, 07:22 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Not sure how to organize it the correct way with closing tabs but I found the emulog. I provide it as an attachment.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 8,82 KB / Downloads: 65)
A quick glance: It's set to use Direct3d 11 in software mode (using CPU, not your video card), check your graphics settings.