PCSX2 won't detect my bios.
Hello, I'm here to request help on this matter where I have ripped my bios from my ps2 and was happily going to install it on the PCSX2 for use. The issue here is as you can see is that for some reason, the program won't detect my bios for whatever reason. Here are some photos to help clue you in on what I did and maybe perhaps show me what I did wrong to help correct this error please.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
Ah ok. Extract the P2B file with 7zip, and they should give you the files you need IIRC.
(12-21-2017, 02:36 AM)CK1 Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Code:
Binding   GS: D:\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx.dll
Windows 10.0.16299

Loading plugins...
Binding   GS: D:\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx.dll
Windows 10.0.16299
Binding  PAD: D:\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\lilypad.dll
Binding SPU2: D:\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\spu2-x.dll
Binding CDVD: D:\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\cdvdGigaherz.dll
Binding  USB: D:\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\USBnull.dll
Binding   FW: D:\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\FWnull.dll
Binding DEV9: D:\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\DEV9null.dll
Plugins loaded successfully.

Initializing plugins...
Init GS
Windows 10.0.16299
Init PAD
Init SPU2
Init CAction canceled: Startup aborted: User canceled FirstTime Wizard.
lly.

Action canceled: Startup aborted: User canceled FirstTime Wizard.

Like what it says above, but the primary issue lies in that the BIOS won't get detected by PCSX2 for some reason. Here's the name of the bios itself if it should help clue in what I did wrong as I feel I messed up naming it or so. 

SCPH-70012_USA_Con_0200_20040614_v12_FS7784490.P2b

(12-21-2017, 02:45 AM)CK1 Wrote: Ah ok. Extract the P2B file with 7zip, and they should give you the files you need IIRC.

Alright, doing it.

Alright it's working now. Thank you very much for the help @CK1  Biggrin
You'll also want to download the latest Dev build here (1.4.0 is a bit old now)

https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/