PCSX2 won't load iso image?
Sad 
So my Final Fantasy XII .iso isn't read by PCSX2 and the emulator (finally) works but brings me to the "please insert disk" screen.

comp:
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 (11D50b)
Processor 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

running PCSX 0.9.6

Can anyone help me?^^'

Sponsored links

Use fast boot instead of full boot
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
the functionality of this game on the MAC version is not guaranteed.
first of all, what's faast boot, and secondly, why is this game different than any other game?
Fast boot is only allowed on the pc version, so don't worry about that.

If your choose file>Run ISO image... and select your iso, and get the please insert disk video, then chances are you have a bad iso.
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
So I have the 'insert disc' problem myself.

(02-28-2012, 10:46 PM)flurgle Wrote: …get the please insert disk video, then chances are you have a bad iso.

But what if I dumped the iso myself from a PS2 disk? x_x I am trying to play Grandia III... maybe it's not supported, but if I could even get past the 'Please insert disc' screen at least I'd have some way to know if I've set up the software correctly.
Hi!
I just installed the pcsx2 on my mac, i tried to put the iso that i was using on emulator of ps2 on windows but this was the message:
Plugins loaded successfully.
Resetting...
Ready
Initializing plugins...
Plugins initialized successfully.
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (1984928 sectors)
The specified Bios file was not found. A bios is required for Pcsx2 to run.

File not found
Filename: /Users/jojoalejandro/Downloads/bios/SCPHThe specified Bios file was not found. A bios is required for Pcsx2 to run.

File not found
Filename: /Users/jojoalejandro/Downloads/bios/SCPH

what do you think is the problem? what bios is missing?

thanks!!!
Quote:Filename: /Users/jojoalejandro/Downloads/bios/SCPH
Have a warning for piracy...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hello i have a problem. i downloaded my pcsx2 and installed it. when i load some of my games it works perfectly but when i load some other games it just sort of freezes at the load screen like the incredibles rise of the underminer i got from isozone. some games work others dont why is thiss?? help pleeeasse
i wanted to test one of my ps2 cds which hve 2 in 1 games on pcsx2 (1.2.1) i converted the whole cd into an iso and ran the iso on pcsx2 but it comes to the part where it says insert a ps2 disc any suggestions?