PCSX2 won't start - build d3ec74b
Hi, I downloaded the latest Git version of PCSX2.  When i started it, it said it was missing 2 particular dll files, which i found and copied to the system32 directory.  Now when I attempt to start this build, I get an error that says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application." The previous build I have launched fine. I am pretty sure the download of the latest git version d3ec74b isn't corrupt as it is a really small download and I have fiber optic internet. 

Anybody able to help me fix this problem?

Jared

Sponsored links

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=48145

The newest versions need this
More specifically, it requires the 32 bit version
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I installed the 32 bit version of the visual studio 2015 runtime (I have an 64-bit version of windows) but i still get the unable to start application error.
do you still know which files you manually put to system32? Can you revert that and reinstall vs2015 redist again?
(12-14-2015, 02:24 AM)willkuer Wrote: do you still know which files you manually put to system32? Can you revert that and reinstall vs2015 redist again?

I do, I can try deleting what I put in system32 and reinstall the redist again.  I'll let you know if it doesn't work.

EDIT: Removed the two dll files from system 32, installed the 32-bit vs2015 redist, but launching the most current git version, i still get the application unable to start properly error.
Can you please screenshot the error and try to extract all information if available? (somthing like details?) sorry. Just saw that you already provided that in the first post.
Yeah. You guys have any idea why it's happening, even though I have the 32-bit version of the runtime installed like it requires?
Run a repair install of the 32 bit VC2105 redist.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
THAT FIXED IT Smile it just started up like it's supposed to Smile