PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
(03-21-2013, 12:33 PM)andutrache Wrote: Thanks for the debug build Smile .
Here is what i've got:

American Pinball:
[11:53] >> Game detected: H:\PS2 Games\American Arcade.bin
[11:53] >> Added H:\PS2 Games\American Arcade.bin to queue
[11:53] >> CLEANED SERIAL: SLPS-EXEXP
[11:53] >> Serial found at position: 52528 (This line is purple)

American Pinball has more than 1 SLPS file (one is SLPS_200.11 which is the correct one and a SLPS_AA.EXP file and a SLPS_EX.EXP file) and the launcher reads the incorrect one.

Doomsday Racers:
[12:09] >> Game detected: H:\PS2 Games\Doomsday Racers.iso
[12:09] >> Added H:\PS2 Games\Doomsday Racers.iso to queue
[12:09] >> CLEANED SERIAL: SLES-5314
[12:09] >> Serial found at position: 131376 (This line is purple)

The serial file of this game inside the disk is named SLES_531.42 .
Because of that dot it reads the serial incompletely.

dot hack GU Terminal Disk:
[12:10] >> Game detected: H:\PS2 Games\dot hack GU Terminal disc.iso
[12:10] >> Added H:\PS2 Games\dot hack GU Terminal disc.iso to queue
[12:10] >> CLEANED SERIAL: SLUS-24180
[12:10] >> Serial found at position: 69936 (This line is purple)

No idea why this doesn't work.

Half-Life:
[12:14] >> Game detected: H:\PS2 Games\Half-Life.bin
[12:14] >> Added H:\PS2 Games\Half-Life.bin to queue
[12:14] >> CLEANED SERIAL: SLUS
[12:14] >> Serial found at position: 38192 (This line is purple)

Serial is SLUS_200.66 and is inside root of iso so again no idea why it isn't working.
But it might have something to do with the fact that when i mounted the image it had only SLUS as the CD name.

Tribes Aerial Assault:
[12:18] >> Game detected: H:\PS2 Games\Tribes Aerial Assault.iso
[12:18] >> Added H:\PS2 Games\Tribes Aerial Assault.iso to queue
[12:18] >> CLEANED SERIAL: SLUS
[12:18] >> Serial found at position: 38192 (This line is purple)

Exactly the same as Half-Life

You probably need to put more conditions on the game serial reader part of the program.

Games not in DB: Arcana Heart 2, All Galaxy Angels Stuff, Rosario to Vampire Capu2, Rozen Maiden Duelwalzer, Space Rebellion
Do not concern yourself with games not in DB, that is someone else's fail.

I hope this helps you make this even better Smile .

Thanks! Its really helpful when people are willing to work with me to find the source of these things when I don't have the games in question Smile

Any game like american pinball should be fixed now. It appears either my launcher is pulling the wrong serial off of .hack gu (SLUS-24180) or its listed with the wrong serial in the gameindex.dbf (SLUS-21480, the 4 and the 1 are switched Tongue2)

I sent you a new build to see whats going on with the other ones, I need a bit more information before I can start working on those Smile

Sponsored links

American Pinball works now. Nice Job Smile
For informative purposes, it shows this:
[13:15] >> Added H:\PS2 Games\American Arcade.bin to queue
[13:15] >> DIRTY SERIAL: SLPS_200.11;1[13:15] >> CLEANED SERIAL: SLPS-20011
[13:15] >> Serial found at position: 52528

Others don't work yet:
[13:16] >> Game detected: H:\PS2 Games\Doomsday Racers.iso
[13:16] >> Added H:\PS2 Games\Doomsday Racers.iso to queue
[13:16] >> DIRTY SERIAL: SLES-531.4
[13:16] >> CLEANED SERIAL: SLES-5314
[13:16] >> Serial found at position: 131376

I confirm the GameDatabase fail on dotHack Terminal disk.

[13:22] >> Game detected: H:\PS2 Games\Half-Life.bin
[13:22] >> Added H:\PS2 Games\Half-Life.bin to queue
[13:22] >> DIRTY SERIAL: SLUS
[13:22] >> CLEANED SERIAL: SLUS
[13:22] >> Serial found at position: 38192

[13:23] >> Game detected: H:\PS2 Games\Tribes Aerial Assault.iso
[13:23] >> Added H:\PS2 Games\Tribes Aerial Assault.iso to queue
[13:23] >> DIRTY SERIAL: SLUS
[13:23] >> CLEANED SERIAL: SLUS
[13:23] >> Serial found at position: 38192

These haven't changed much. As i said it seems to take the name of the cd/dvd as the serial.
(03-21-2013, 01:24 PM)andutrache Wrote: American Pinball works now. Nice Job Smile
For informative purposes, it shows this:
~snip
These haven't changed much. As i said it seems to take the name of the cd/dvd as the serial.

I'm around 95% sure all those games should import properly now with the exception of .hack Tongue2 Check out the latest release build and let me know Smile
(@xeno, sorry about that first message, I sent you a updated one. When you get time let me know the results)
Everything is working perfectly.
Fantastic job man. Smile

Now we only need a better database XD . I'll probably get to making threads for fixing the fails and adding the missing stuff to the database, not now tho because i am in urgent need of sleep Smile .
Yeah anyone can post a game's name and ELF so we can add it to the DB later Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-21-2013, 12:12 PM)xeno Wrote: ~snip
I get this error when trying to setup Kingdom Hearts Re, and that is the only game I have had trouble with so far.
Wasn't sure if you needed to know the name of the game or not.

And the problem I was having with not finding my GS plugin, it's trying to find it in program(x86) but I have it all setup right but that's not where I have my pcsx2 folder at.

For some reason I thought you said Kingdom Hearts FM so thats why this took so long Tongue2 The reason you had an issue with Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories is because of the colon(':') in its title, windows doesn't allow creating a folder with a colon in its name. This should be fixed in the newest build.

I'm still not entirely sure whats going on with the plugin issue, the launcher looks for the plugins in the pcsx2 directory that you set when you first use the program. I'll keep looking though Blush
(03-21-2013, 03:00 PM)Dexbonus Wrote: For some reason I thought you said Kingdom Hearts FM so thats why this took so long Tongue2 The reason you had an issue with Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories is because of the colon(':') in its title, windows doesn't allow creating a folder with a colon in its name. This should be fixed in the newest build.

I'm still not entirely sure whats going on with the plugin issue, the launcher looks for the plugins in the pcsx2 directory that you set when you first use the program. I'll keep looking though Blush

Thanks it worked!
Hello, there !

I´ve been looking for the right answer on my problem or even the problem itself, but didn´t find any matches ..

Now, the problem.

I´m using both, the newest version of BONUS (1.84) as well as the latest built of PcSXII.

Actually, i am very satisfied with your prg., it loads the covers corretcly and so on ...

BUT: When configuring the correct dir of the exe and datadir, BONUS accepts it. But when i doubleclick the cover, every second time it prompts that it cannot find the graphical plugin on "K:GSx"... although I configured it to load the plugins from "K:PSX2/plugins" ( or so ) ...

I already erased the content of the appdata/roaming dir and configured it from new several times, but it seaches the graphical plugin on the root directory. What can i do ?!
(03-24-2013, 07:33 AM)HerrVorragend1975 Wrote: Hello, there !

I´ve been looking for the right answer on my problem or even the problem itself, but didn´t find any matches ..

Now, the problem.

I´m using both, the newest version of BONUS (1.84) as well as the latest built of PcSXII.

Actually, i am very satisfied with your prg., it loads the covers corretcly and so on ...

BUT: When configuring the correct dir of the exe and datadir, BONUS accepts it. But when i doubleclick the cover, every second time it prompts that it cannot find the graphical plugin on "K:GSx"... although I configured it to load the plugins from "K:PSX2/plugins" ( or so ) ...

I already erased the content of the appdata/roaming dir and configured it from new several times, but it seaches the graphical plugin on the root directory. What can i do ?!

Thanks for bringing this up! You're not the first person to bring this to my attention, I'm just having a hard time actually finding whats causing it :/ I *may* have found the cause and corrected it in the latest build, give that a try and let me know how it goes Smile
YEEEEESSSSS,

you managed it to solve the "root directory" - problem !!! Many thanks for this ...

But now i encountered another problem that´s been since 1.75:

When i choose "constant skipping" on for example 2 x 4 plus ee + vu Cyclerate speed hack, it saves the changes by "apply".
Then, when i run the game, i am not sure whether it set the speed hacks, because the game is as "lame" as it was before configuration ...

Now, when i exit pcsx and go to the frame skipping menu, it is nevertheless on "disabled" and the speed hack menu says that it is still untouched.

Please fix it in the near future and make it applying the settings !