PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
(07-24-2013, 12:24 AM)Dexbonus Wrote: That was just me typing the name wrong whilst replying to you, its correct in the program Tongue Anyway, the issue was with the settings provider not recognizing the correct location of the file for some reason. Its been fixed and the new build is up, give it a try and let me know how it goes Smile
(ignore the pm I sent you)

Works like a champ now. I will get down to it and start building custom configs now. Thanks for the support and this great tool.

Sponsored links

Works like a champ for me as well. Thanks for the help and quick fixes on your end. You're a pro!
When trying to choose "Manage Custom Configuration" in the latest release an error "640, 480 is not the correct value for Int32" shows up (not sure if it's exact as the message appears in my system language). I've tried the version featured on the main site and it works well there.
I have noticed that when you get the screen shots to save them, it won't save them like it the 1.0.0.90 pcsx2Bonus.
I have the save sceenshots checked the options and then when I am offline they won't pull up and give me an error.
(07-24-2013, 01:47 PM)Kooi Wrote: When trying to choose "Manage Custom Configuration" in the latest release an error "640, 480 is not the correct value for Int32" shows up (not sure if it's exact as the message appears in my system language). I've tried the version featured on the main site and it works well there.

(07-24-2013, 07:30 PM)xeno Wrote: I have noticed that when you get the screen shots to save them, it won't save them like it the 1.0.0.90 pcsx2Bonus.
I have the save sceenshots checked the options and then when I am offline they won't pull up and give me an error.

Both problems should be fixed and working correctly in the latest build so download that and give it a try Smile Thanks for letting me know about the problems
Everything seems okay now, thanks!
when i try to play dragon quest viii i got this error "Text length must be less than 64 character long.Parameter name: Text Actual value was Currently playing [Dragon Quest VIII -Journey of the Cursed King]." and pcsx2bonus hang and didn't launch pcsx2....and i don't know if this is a bug or not but before i try new version i can double click to launch the game but now i have to right click and choose play
How about adding support for the back of the game boxes as well as the instruction manuals?

Also, what does choosing a Data directory mean; what do you mean by data? Games, Memory Cards, Inis, Bios, which?

When searching games, it can't load 'Dirge of Cerberus - Final Fantasy VII International [Ultimate Hits].iso' for some reason.

TV Mode doesn't work through the settings. It works through the icon at the top right of the screen though.

Would like to pull on the margins with the mouse or use the arrow keys on the keyboard (without clicking background first) to make TV mode scroll as well (but keep the scrollbars still)

Horizontal scrolling option for TV View would be great.

Custom game configurations in tv mode with a different button used to bring it up when a game is highlighted.

The ability to customize the background of tv mode and of the interface would be nice (like with pictures, I know the color option is there already).

Customizable picture size in tile mode.

Opacity setting for background (not images).

Choose shader.fx per game.

Lastly, I would like to be able to make my own categories within the program to sort the games a certain way. Tabbed 'pages' preferably. Can you add this futurely?
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
(07-25-2013, 02:55 PM)MoonShell Wrote: when i try to play dragon quest viii i got this error "Text length must be less than 64 character long.Parameter name: Text Actual value was Currently playing [Dragon Quest VIII -Journey of the Cursed King]." and pcsx2bonus hang and didn't launch pcsx2....and i don't know if this is a bug or not but before i try new version i can double click to launch the game but now i have to right click and choose play

Both issues fixed in the latest version
Do you think it'll be possible to add some sort of function to get multi-disc games to queue up and launch via one exe? That way, when time comes to actually have to swap discs, you can just hit X or O to continue rather than having to drop down into the emulator and select the second iso?

I'd expect such a thing, if it were even possible, would be a long ways away, though.