PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
Any chance you'll release a stand alone Binary Version?
(not an ".exe") One that can be manually installed.
An eternity of midnights...

Sponsored links

(02-09-2013, 11:50 PM)Kains Legacy Wrote: Any chance you'll release a stand alone Binary Version?
(not an ".exe") One that can be manually installed.

I could but it would largely depend on the demand of such a thing and the format to which it would be released in o.O
Thumbs Up 
Cant wait for the update Smile
Ps My debug version is working near perfectly, haven't had problems with cover art and im able to change the picture`s Biggrin
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
This Pcsx Launcher is so good im going to double post. Download today and get a surprise!
Thanks Dexbonus for all your hard work, will await patiently for the extended file format update
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
(02-13-2013, 08:39 AM)omnikam Wrote: This Pcsx Launcher is so good im going to double post. Download today and get a surprise!
Thanks Dexbonus for all your hard work, will await patiently for the extended file format update

You're too nice Tongue2 Added a few new features today and the extended file formats are coming along nicely
Been testing for a few hours now, so far its working spot on. I think the Simple interface will make this a future favorite for Pcsx2 users. I have tried other Pcsx2 front end launches but this is the most intuitive
The latest update has made this PERFECT for me, ALL my games import with the right Ps2 cover art.
Thanks a Ton, and highly recommended
Ps It`s not just Another Launcher, It a totally Cool and easy to use Launcher Smile
Msi GF-62VR
The New Configurable Memory Card per Game is Cool, As ive got a few Games with Saves on different Cards, so its very nice to be able to just select the right card for that game
UPDATE: This just keeps getting better Smile
[Image: 23ljr]
[Image: 23lmh]
Msi GF-62VR
Dexbonus, your a machine, Thanks for adding the ability to assign a different pcsx2.exe on a per game basis. And i just love the ability to Download the games manual, NICE Tongue
Yes im triple posting but this program should be in the Daily Posts, Daily Smile
Msi GF-62VR
(02-16-2013, 11:55 PM)omnikam Wrote: Dexbonus, your a machine, Thanks for adding the ability to assign a different pcsx2.exe on a per game basis. And i just love the ability to Download the games manual, NICE Tongue
Yes im triple posting but this program should be in the Daily Posts, Daily Smile

xD thanks for the constant praise, its evolved a bit since I first posted it Tongue2
Tried running it from desktop and it insta-crashed Tongue (Win 7 64bits) Worked ok when ran from inside the PCSX2 folder
[Image: newsig.jpg]