PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
Whoops just noticed there is one Tongue

Error loading GS Values, Reason: Value of '10000' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.
Parameter name: Value
[2:38 πμ] >> Values attempted to be assigned --- Base Framerate: 10000
Turbo Adjust: 30000
Slow Adjust: 5000
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Remember folks this is a WIP bugs may come up. If you download a newer version of Pcsx2bonus remember to delete mygames.xml and images folder located in uses/yourcomputer/appdata/roaming /pcsx2bonus ,before you launch the new version, or you will probably get a crash xD
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
(02-20-2013, 02:39 AM)Bositman Wrote: Whoops just noticed there is one Tongue

Error loading GS Values, Reason: Value of '10000' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.
Parameter name: Value
[2:38 πμ] >> Values attempted to be assigned --- Base Framerate: 10000
Turbo Adjust: 30000
Slow Adjust: 5000

Thanks to your help with the error message this is FINALLY fixed Laugh Thank you Smile
Hehe no prob...although I'm not 100% sure the saving is fully fixed, I just encountered it today (seems sometimes it gets saved some times it doesn't Wacko ) Oh and as you asked me, checked the ini and it's saved using a . not a ,
[Image: newsig.jpg]
This launcher/front end is friggin' awesome! I've been looking for a program or utility that could manage separate config settings for each of my games so i don't have to set them manually each time. It is a god-send. Now I only have to manage settings for a game THE FIRST TIME I run a game. Set it and forget it Smile

Thanks!!

Jared
(02-21-2013, 01:04 PM)JaredKFan Wrote: This launcher/front end is friggin' awesome! I've been looking for a program or utility that could manage separate config settings for each of my games so i don't have to set them manually each time. It is a god-send. Now I only have to manage settings for a game THE FIRST TIME I run a game. Set it and forget it Smile

Thanks!!

Jared
I Totally agree, but wait cos there`s more to come. Dexbonus has been working hard implementing new features Biggrin
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
Unhandled exception:

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is not valid for 'index'.
Parameter name: index
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at BrightIdeasSoftware.ObjectListView.GetColumn(Int32 index)
   at PCSX2BonusRC1.GUI.Form1.tsbStackedView_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.PerformClick()
   at PCSX2BonusRC1.GUI.Form1.settingsToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18033 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
PCSX2Bonus
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///F:/Downloads/PCSX2Bonus/PCSX2Bonus.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18037 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18022 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
ObjectListView
    Assembly Version: 2.5.1.1680
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
{82eab7bc-d2fd-40be-838e-44bb92c8a146}
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

It appeared after a dialogue box popped up saying that required directories cannot be left empty (paraphrasing).

Opened up the app (right click, run as admin), dialogue about unable to locate C:\inis, changed PCSX2 directory to C:\PCSX2, left data directory blank, changed default view to stacked, changed default sorting to alphabetical, clicked ok, unhanded exception error. Relaunched the program and it asks me to re-input the directories.

EDIT: Just deleted the program and the roaming folder and followed my steps again but this time inputting a PCSX2 data directory. No dialogue about empty directories but it still gives me an unhandled exception error when I hit OK. When I relaunched the program this time, it seems to be working fine.

Also a preference of mine. I like PCSX2 to be portable and by extension I'd like this to be portable too. I think it would be a good idea to have the configs/whatnot in the same folder as the .exe rather than in the roaming folder. Oh and an auto-update feature would be nice too Smile

EDIT 2: I also can't seem to dragon .iso files into the app like it says I can.

First tested .iso is: SLPM_666.75 - [NTSC-J]Kingdom Hearts II - Final Mix (English Patched).iso CRC32: 2CCDBEFA

EDIT 3: Lol, one last request. I think it'd be a pretty cool idea to implement a way to create shortcuts so you can launch the games like a "real" PC game.
MyAnimeList: http://www.myanimelist.net/profile/tyestor
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/tyestor
Current PCSX2 version: v1.7.2460-windows-64bit-SSE4

The plural of anime is anime.
(02-21-2013, 06:46 PM)Tyestor Wrote: Also a preference of mine. I like PCSX2 to be portable and by extension I'd like this to be portable too. I think it would be a good idea to have the configs/whatnot in the same folder as the .exe rather than in the roaming folder. Oh and an auto-update feature would be nice too Smile

EDIT 2: I also can't seem to dragon .iso files into the app like it says I can.

First tested .iso is: SLPM_666.75 - [NTSC-J]Kingdom Hearts II - Final Mix (English Patched).iso CRC32: 2CCDBEFA

EDIT 3: Lol, one last request. I think it'd be a pretty cool idea to implement a way to create shortcuts so you can launch the games like a "real" PC game.
1.Portability is Coming
2.If All the Fields are not input in the beginning setup and the programs run`s it will crash the program, and require setting to be deleted
3.Only original games are supported, Patched games are not considered original, and pirated games often have another games SLUS which the launcher uses to import games, Since only 1 SLUS of the same serial can be imported.( Actually the Launcher uses gameindex.dbf for games it can import, if your games not in the list it wont import )
4.Ctrl right click on any game to see the extended menu, which contain`s the 'make exe of game', allowing for what you want Smile
Msi GF-62VR
It would be nice to be able to select an executable called pcsx2.exe instead of whatever you have it set to :\
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Ultra | GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080Ti | Mem: Crucial Ballistix 32GB DDR4 | OS: Windows 10 x64
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: MSI MPG Pro Carbon WiFi | GPU: AMD RX 6600 | Mem: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4 | OS: Ubuntu Mate 22.04
(02-21-2013, 10:56 PM)OminaeYu Wrote: It would be nice to be able to select an executable called pcsx2.exe instead of whatever you have it set to :\
Ctrl right click allows you to set which Pcsx2.exe a game uses
If your referring to initial setup, Launcher uses the exe in Path specified in initial setup. You may change which Pcsx2.exe a game uses by Ctrl right click and setting Pcsx2.exe, But remember to select the Pcsx2.exe in the list after selecting the folder
Msi GF-62VR