PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
There is a bug with the program.
If there is no internet(the cable is unplugged,the card disabled or if there really is no internet)an error message will appear coming from DW20.EXE every time you start the program and if you close that error message,the program will be closed(you can still use it but only if you don't close the error message)

PS.There is absolutely nothing useful in that error so there is no point in adding a screenshoot but this is what I get from the Error Viewer

Code:
Event Type:    Error
Event Source:    .NET Runtime
Event Category:    None
Event ID:    1026
Date:        25.2.2013
Time:        14:55:07
User:        N/A
Computer:    VSUB
Description:
Application: PCSX2Bonus.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
Stack:
   at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
   at PCSX2BonusRC1.Game.wc_DownloadStringCompleted(System.Object, System.Net.DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs)
   at System.Net.WebClient.OnDownloadStringCompleted(System.Net.DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadStringOperationCompleted(System.Object)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Maybe because at startup the program tries to connect to the site here...pcsx2.net

Sponsored links

(02-25-2013, 03:10 PM)vsub Wrote: There is a bug with the program.
If there is no internet(the cable is unplugged,the card disabled or if there really is no internet)an error message will appear coming from DW20.EXE every time you start the program and if you close that error message,the program will be closed(you can still use it but only if you don't close the error message)

PS.There is absolutely nothing useful in that error so there is no point in adding a screenshoot but this is what I get from the Error Viewer

Maybe because at startup the program tries to connect to the site here...pcsx2.net

Oops, sorry about that. I got access to a updated compatibility file from Bositman which the program downloads as a string and does the processing etc etc. I forgot I added it into the latest release so I didn't add any error handling for it. Corrected that in the latest build, thanks vsub
Did you already uploaded the newest version(I can't really tell because it always says that the file is already downloaded a lot of times)
(02-25-2013, 03:58 PM)vsub Wrote: Did you already uploaded the newest version(I can't really tell because it always says that the file is already downloaded a lot of times)

Yeah I did, I'll write something to add revision numbers so the builds are easier to keep track of when I get home Tongue2

Edit: apparently I didn't lol, I'll have it up in a few mins

Edit 2: now its up, sorry about that. Also added a setting option to disable / enable it (its set to disabled by default now)
Well,I'm still getting the same error and I see that the program tries to download\check something every time I start it(~60kb)

Edit: Ok
Ok,now I don't get errors but I have a question

By what criteria the program choose the pcsx2 exe?
I have 7 versions in my pcsx2 directory(6 of them have a name that look like this pcsx2-r with the rev number)but the program chooses the lowest rev number(pcsx2-r4818)and didn't add any of the rest to choose from in the "PSCX2 Version Management"
(02-22-2013, 03:07 AM)Dexbonus Wrote: If you're referring to when you select the executable on first start up then yeah, that was definitely my bad Tongue2 I was checking for a executable that contained pcsx2-r(revision number here), updated the latest build to check for that or a straight up file named pcsx2.exe

Thanks for reporting that Smile
Thank you Laugh
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Ultra | GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080Ti | Mem: Crucial Ballistix 32GB DDR4 | OS: Windows 10 x64
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: MSI MPG Pro Carbon WiFi | GPU: AMD RX 6600 | Mem: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4 | OS: Ubuntu Mate 22.04
hi guy
thanks for you'r spectacular launcher , i like it

but error in my pcsx2bonus, but i put FIFA 12 iso in your program but error : there was an error adding the following games to the library fifa12

thanks fix this problem and other

i'm french lover PCSX2 ,my favorite Emu
Does the game work if you normally start it with pcsx2?
(02-25-2013, 05:30 PM)vsub Wrote: Ok,now I don't get errors but I have a question

By what criteria the program choose the pcsx2 exe?
I have 7 versions in my pcsx2 directory(6 of them have a name that look like this pcsx2-r with the rev number)but the program chooses the lowest rev number(pcsx2-r4818)and didn't add any of the rest to choose from in the "PSCX2 Version Management"
Go to setting /Paths you can assign the default pcsx2.exe Smile
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*