PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
I know how to add the other versions and OminaeYu quoted the answer to my question.

Sponsored links

(02-26-2013, 12:09 AM)totoff28 Wrote: hi guy
thanks for you'r spectacular launcher , i like it

but error in my pcsx2bonus, but i put FIFA 12 iso in your program but error : there was an error adding the following games to the library fifa12

thanks fix this problem and other

i'm french lover PCSX2 ,my favorite Emu
Whats the serial of the game? Open in Pcsx2 or with an ISO viewer and write down the serial , it will look like this SLUS xxxxxxx , where x is a number.
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
Ive been testing a new feature, the Ability to add Notes for a Game Smile Did you forget to change the brightness in GT4 to 0 within the game, Well remind yourself with notes! What do you think?
Would you like the ability to add your own Gif as a screenshot, so you can see some game in action? I know i would Tongue
[Image: 28DHQ]
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
(02-26-2013, 01:18 PM)omnikam Wrote: Ive been testing a new feature, the Ability to add Notes for a Game Smile Did you forget to change the brightness in GT4 to 0 within the game, Well remind yourself with notes! What do you think?
Would you like the ability to add your own Gif as a screenshot, so you can see some game in action? I know i would Tongue
[Image: 28DHQ]

Adding notes sounds like a great idea, as would the ability to add your own gif screenshots for games that don't have gifs available as screenshots.

You work so hard to provide us this great front end, mate!!

Jared
(02-26-2013, 01:30 PM)JaredKFan Wrote: You work so hard to provide us this great front end, mate!!

Jared

Dexbonus works very long hours to bring us this AWESOME Frontend/Launcher
And he`s done it, Notes and Gif support in the new build on Page 1
Msi GF-62VR
OK I think 5 pages of ass kissing was enough omnikam ( no offense intended, it IS a really nice program Tongue )
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Can you add something like...remember windows size only when the program is not maximized.
Currently if I close the launcher while the window is maximized,the next time I start the launcher,the window size will be the size of the maximized window but not maximized.

Also this is kind of annoying...for example on some game only 5 images are downloaded and since there is no 6th image,the spinning circle continue to spin every time you want to view the images but once you restart the program and if there is at least one image for the game,the launcher won't try to download any other images and the circle will continue to spin until you manually add image(I don't really understand how "Set Custom Screenshot" work but from what I tried,it didn't work...tried with png and jpg but no image was added...I had to add the image manually)
(02-26-2013, 01:54 PM)Bositman Wrote: OK I think 5 pages of ass kissing was enough omnikam ( no offense intended, it IS a really nice program Tongue )
"ass kissing " I see myself as more of a shameless promoter Tongue
Msi GF-62VR
(02-26-2013, 01:57 PM)vsub Wrote: Can you add something like...remember windows size only when the program is not maximized.
Currently if I close the launcher while the window is maximized,the next time I start the launcher,the window size will be the size of the maximized window but not maximized.

Also this is kind of annoying...for example on some game only 5 images are downloaded and since there is no 6th image,the spinning circle continue to spin every time you want to view the images but once you restart the program and if there is at least one image for the game,the launcher won't try to download any other images and the circle will continue to spin until you manually add image(I don't really understand how "Set Custom Screenshot" work but from what I tried,it didn't work...tried with png and jpg but no image was added...I had to add the image manually)

Changed the settings to only save the width and height of the window if its not maximized, and if it is then the program will save the window state and restore it on next launch (giving an actual maximized window instead of just the size of one)

Changed the image downloads to set the image to null if theres an error downloading the image for viewing (in the case where theres less then 6 screenshots) so that should get rid of the white loading boxes. As to the other issue I'm not exactly sure whats happening there but I rewrote the entire code section that handles setting the custom screenshots, so maybe give that a try with the latest build and let me know? Smile
Yes it works now(all problems fixed).
Just some suggestions
1.Rather than adding r- to the name,why to just add that info in the about dialog
2.Make the adding screenshots allow selecting multiple files

Edit:
Forgot about something(this is more serious)
1.Hide or minimize the program to the tray whey you start a game and restore the launcher when you close pcsx2
2.Do not allow running more than one game...since the launcher just send a command line and run pcsx2,you can accidentally start pcsx2 more than once