PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
By "(serial)" I'm guessing you mean the slus? Which is (20073),
and it's a (.iso) file made with magicISO.
An eternity of midnights...

Sponsored links

(02-28-2013, 07:10 AM)Kains Legacy Wrote: By "(serial)" I'm guessing you mean the slus? Which is (20073),
and it's a (.iso) file made with magicISO.

Thanks for that. Found a small problem that probably affected a small number of games and fixed it, red faction should add correctly now in the latest build Smile
This is probably the same problem...I have a game(custom made and free for download...Beats of Rage)which also gives me an error when I try to add it.
The serial is SLPS_666.66

Tried again with 1.0.0.41 but it was the same.

BTW Kains Legacy,MagicISO\UltraISO are not very good at creating images of PS2 games,better use ImgBurn.
(02-28-2013, 12:38 PM)vsub Wrote: This is probably the same problem...I have a game(custom made and free for download...Beats of Rage)which also gives me an error when I try to add it.
The serial is SLPS_666.66

Tried again with 1.0.0.41 but it was the same.

BTW Kains Legacy,MagicISO\UltraISO are not very good at creating images of PS2 games,better use ImgBurn.

The launcher grabs the serial from the image file then cross checks GameIndex.dbf for a match (located in the pcsx2 folder). If that game doesn't exist inside the database file then it will come up with an error saying it can't be added
So that's the problem...I added the game once to the dbf but I didn't bother adding it again after I updated pcsx2.
I was testing multi core build :-) when it works it loads oh so fast... Loving your work
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
Hey Dexbonus, will you implement full boot/fast boot feature?
Ps. I like to keep pcsx2bonus relevant,hence this post Tongue
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
Why isn't this officially integrated into PCSX2? This would be damn awesome / a huge benefit... D:

A few suggestions I came up with after using it for a short time:
- in Stacked View, add a something like a grey background for every second game. That would make differentiating between the games easier from afar (couch etc.) and near probably too
- instead for just asking where the PCSX2 Data is, add an option for the ISOs as well
- add an update button for the ISOs and delete entries from the Views that aren't there anymore (I just deleted some ISOs and they are still shown and deleting every entry by hand isn't cool anymore nowadays :P)
- make the views scalable, those tiny pictures aren't really nice to see from my couch :D
- a new View Mode "Cover Wall" or so? Just big pictures of the covers with maybe the game name under it (ex.: XBMC Cover Wall / Cover Flow or Steam Big Picture) (pretty much Tile view just with bigger covers)
- make the Description bigger, the tiny letters are damn hard to read
- integrate the Screenshots into the discription
- nag the PCSX2 Devs to integrate this into PCSX2 ;)

Then again: Awesome work, I really like where this is going. Edit: Haha, first post after lurking here more than 3 years.
Wow, I need to visit this forum more often. I've been wanting something like this for a while, great job.
(02-27-2013, 03:23 PM)Dark Maggots Wrote: This is the best launcher
would be great if you could add the option to choose between the quick start without load bios, and full boot with loaded bios.

Sorry for my English

Sorry it took awhile Closedeyes The latest build has support for setting full boot Smile

(03-04-2013, 06:03 AM)synce Wrote: Wow, I need to visit this forum more often. I've been wanting something like this for a while, great job.

Thank you!

(03-03-2013, 02:24 PM)Bible Black Wrote: Why isn't this officially integrated into PCSX2? This would be damn awesome / a huge benefit... D:

A few suggestions I came up with after using it for a short time:
- in Stacked View, add a something like a grey background for every second game. That would make differentiating between the games easier from afar (couch etc.) and near probably too
- instead for just asking where the PCSX2 Data is, add an option for the ISOs as well
- add an update button for the ISOs and delete entries from the Views that aren't there anymore (I just deleted some ISOs and they are still shown and deleting every entry by hand isn't cool anymore nowadays Tongue)
- make the views scalable, those tiny pictures aren't really nice to see from my couch Laugh
- a new View Mode "Cover Wall" or so? Just big pictures of the covers with maybe the game name under it (ex.: XBMC Cover Wall / Cover Flow or Steam Big Picture) (pretty much Tile view just with bigger covers)
- make the Description bigger, the tiny letters are damn hard to read
- integrate the Screenshots into the description
- nag the PCSX2 Devs to integrate this into PCSX2 Wink

Then again: Awesome work, I really like where this is going. Edit: Haha, first post after lurking here more than 3 years.

Thanks! I've actually been toying with adding some type of HTPC mode the past few days, just haven't decided the best route to take yet Tongue2

The pitfall of working with a listview (which is what displays all the info and the images on the launcher) is that the max image dimension it can display is 256x256 so whatever I decide to go with will have to be made from scratch, so just expect a little wait before its added Blink

As for the visualization options I'll include some of those in the next build (the alternating row color as you suggested and perhaps some font settings for the game information)