PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
(03-11-2013, 11:36 AM)Tyestor Wrote: Something's gone wrong then because BT3 is on gamefaqs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/939644-drago...enkaichi-3

Rewrote the image fetching code, in my tests it fetched the proper image for both dbzbt3 and kh2 final mix so check the latest build for that Smile. As for the name issue, the game serial / name / region is obtained via the gameindex.dbf file located in the pcsx2 folder, not the launcher itself Tongue2

Sponsored links

Loving your launcher there arethree things if you could add you'd be my hero though Laugh And those are

Pokopom config support. Only because it isn't there, Figure that you'd want it for an all inclusive config.

Second, And this could be an error on my end, Joypad navigation in TV mode would be amazing. I have this running on my HTPC and i love just firing up the launcher and seeing my game collection, But it would be nice to end the usage of my mouse and keyboard at that point. Which brings me to my Third

an option to open in TV mode would be awesome Laugh

Simple requests that i think would make your launcher the best one out there!

Edot: One more thing i'd like to add. I won't request it as it would be far far to much work i am sure, But if you made this work with ePSXe (or make one for ePSXe) i would buy you a cup of coffee haha (Linux peoples way of saying i'd pay you)
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Um yes, Well i second opening in Tv mode Tongue And of course navigating with a controller would be swell too, ill try to help there, but im moving into my new studio today, so later Smile
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
(03-11-2013, 03:27 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: Loving your launcher there arethree things if you could add you'd be my hero though Laugh And those are

Pokopom config support. Only because it isn't there, Figure that you'd want it for an all inclusive config.

Second, And this could be an error on my end, Joypad navigation in TV mode would be amazing. I have this running on my HTPC and i love just firing up the launcher and seeing my game collection, But it would be nice to end the usage of my mouse and keyboard at that point. Which brings me to my Third

an option to open in TV mode would be awesome Laugh

Simple requests that i think would make your launcher the best one out there!

Edot: One more thing i'd like to add. I won't request it as it would be far far to much work i am sure, But if you made this work with ePSXe (or make one for ePSXe) i would buy you a cup of coffee haha (Linux peoples way of saying i'd pay you)

Thanks Smile

Sorry for the late reply, I'm currently on a business trip Tongue2 I've started working on the gamepad support so look for that soon. Opening in tv mode will be released at the same time as the gamepad support.

In response to the plugin you mentioned, I'm not sure if it would be efficient to include options to configure it within the launcher itself since the two programs use different methods for capturing / handling input from a gamepad.

However with that said, I definitely won't ignore it, it will just be something that will have to be done with pcsx2 (eg. User clicks configure within the launcher and a instance of pcsx2 opens up allowing you to do the configuration with it, then once its closed the ini files will be imported to the correct folders to use with the launcher without modifying your current pcsx2 configuration)

As for epsxe...that won't happen for THIS launcher, it was made for PCSX2 and will stay that way Tongue2 Thats not to say I would rule out making one for epsxe (if I ever get enough time Tongue2), it just won't be included in pcsx2bonus
I would be ecstatic for the first two Laugh You sir are the man!
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(03-13-2013, 03:23 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: I would be ecstatic for the first two Laugh You sir are the man!
Its done buddy, check the first post, we now have controller navigation in TV mode, and TV mode is available as a default
Thanks So much for this Smile
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
You are amazing sir. You deserve a medal! One thing you're missing (which isn't to big of a deal for me but might be for others) is i see no way to enable/disable cheats. I only cheat on one game, and thats Breath of Fire DQ so i can use my dragon form as much as a please. But i can use a code breaker for that if need be haha

EDIT: found another bug, I can't save the offset hacks, for KH i have discovered that 0,525 works but when i set it in the custom config it doesn't seem to save Sad Not a permissions issue as PCSX2 isn't in program files it's on my d:/ in it's own folder, as well as UAC is turned off
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
It seems some of my files failed to import, why is that?

Also I'd like to be able to open TV mode on my second monitor via settings.

Also what the hell is the "GDSx Dumps Directory"? It says to please select a dump, but I have no idea what that even means.
CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 | RAM: 8GB DDR3 | GPU: 1GB Radeon HD5550 @ Stock
Running: 1.1.0.5764
(03-15-2013, 02:17 AM)hellbringer616 Wrote: EDIT: found another bug, I can't save the offset hacks, for KH i have discovered that 0,525 works but when i set it in the custom config it doesn't seem to save Sad Not a permissions issue as PCSX2 isn't in program files it's on my d:/ in it's own folder, as well as UAC is turned off

That was my fault, I implemented the options but didn't actually make them do anything Tongue2 Should be working properly in the new build along with the cheats option you requested Smile

(03-17-2013, 09:20 PM)Gvaz Wrote: It seems some of my files failed to import, why is that?

I'd need to know more about what files are refusing to import, specifically the serial (e.g. SLUS-1271) of the games not importing to give you an answer to that

(03-17-2013, 09:20 PM)Gvaz Wrote: Also I'd like to be able to open TV mode on my second monitor via settings.

Window location will now be remembered upon exiting the program. Once you drag it over to your second monitor, next time you open it thats where it will be Smile

(03-17-2013, 09:20 PM)Gvaz Wrote: Also what the hell is the "GDSx Dumps Directory"? It says to please select a dump, but I have no idea what that even means.

The launcher doesn't have anything to do with gsdx other then allowing the config to be changed, that message is coming from PCSX2 Tongue2
Quote:I'd need to know more about what files are refusing to import, specifically the serial (e.g. SLUS-1271) of the games not importing to give you an answer to that

Suikoden Tactics [sles-53769]

Quote:The launcher doesn't have anything to do with gsdx other then allowing the config to be changed, that message is coming from PCSX2 Tongue2
So...what does it mean? How do I solve that problem. It says "please select a dump first". Does that mean I am supposed to direct it to my rom folder?
CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 | RAM: 8GB DDR3 | GPU: 1GB Radeon HD5550 @ Stock
Running: 1.1.0.5764