PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
Hello once again, DexBonus !!

Same procedure as last reply: Not all settings are saved. In addition to the old problem, i figured out that it won´t save even the wait for VSync and dynamic VSync as well. The size of window, graphic-plugIns, the speed hacks (minus the cyclerate) were being saved !! To solve the problem ( and i was thinking of a write-protection ), I deleted the whole directory in "roaming". But, nothing changed. IT´S DEFINITELY NOT WRITE-PROTECTED, because the rest of the settings are being saved !! I use the updated compatible list and "Mother-Truckers II".
What about setting the dir of the configuration by myself instead of automatically save it to administrator, roaming ?!

Sponsored links

(04-03-2013, 04:58 AM)HerrVorragend1975 Wrote: Hello once again, DexBonus !!

Same procedure as last reply: Not all settings are saved. In addition to the old problem, i figured out that it won´t save even the wait for VSync and dynamic VSync as well. The size of window, graphic-plugIns, the speed hacks (minus the cyclerate) were being saved !! To solve the problem ( and i was thinking of a write-protection ), I deleted the whole directory in "roaming". But, nothing changed. IT´S DEFINITELY NOT WRITE-PROTECTED, because the rest of the settings are being saved !! I use the updated compatible list and "Mother-Truckers II".
What about setting the dir of the configuration by myself instead of automatically save it to administrator, roaming ?!

Try changing the program mode to portable (located in the settings options) which will save all the files pcsx2bonus uses to the same directory that the executable is located. Let me know if that helps any o_O
No, no change here.
Set it to portable and deleted all config-files before ( even them in roaming ).
All things are being saved except the vsyncs, frame-skip and the sliders in speed-hack ...
I stop the emu by pressing "x" or right click on tray-icon and then "kill PcSXII", but nothings helps ...
I *MAY* found out where my "bug" lies.
My default PcSX2 was set with the "preset"-slider to 2 ( faster ). With this option enabled, you are not allowed to make any "speed settings" afterwards - and these were greyed-out !!
Also, i have all four versions including all files of PcSX2 in one directory, except the games, which are on another partition.

So, i resetted the "Preset"-Slider to "one", so that you can choose the speedies ...

But nevertheless i can NOT alter the settings of vsync, frame skipping and the ee hack, even after set the preset to 1

What can i do ?!
(04-03-2013, 06:52 AM)HerrVorragend1975 Wrote: ...
But nevertheless i can NOT alter the settings of vsync, frame skipping and the ee hack, even after set the preset to 1

What can i do ?!

Changing those values is not possible when any preset is used. To manually control them, you need to disable the presets.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made it, with your help, Dexbonus ! Set all presets to 0 ! Now i can fully enjoy your tiny program ! Great, great work, and ...

Many, many thx for your patience !
(04-04-2013, 05:44 AM)HerrVorragend1975 Wrote: YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made it, with your help, Dexbonus ! Set all presets to 0 ! Now i can fully enjoy your tiny program ! Great, great work, and ...

Many, many thx for your patience !

I'm glad you got it sorted out Smile The one you should be thanking is avih though
i have the same problem, the program don't save some configuration, i mean turbo adjust i had setted at 117 and when i launch the game comeback at 200%. I can't open lilypad configuration, nothing happen when i click the button, and in my pcsx2 configuration i use "switch to sofware rendering when a fmv is started" in gamefix tab, and there's no way to enable this option in the program for single games. For the rest, specific configuration settings for games is amazing!
i have solved the problem about turbo option saving at 117% in the front end waiting for pcsx2 is started when i launch a game, and changing the option in pcsx2 will solve the problem because the option remain saved. But it's a workaround..
Hey Dex, I'm now a PCSX2Bonus user!
Looks great, love the box art grid and can't go back. Some things I think that need fixing:

- Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission is showing the boxart for FFX.
- Primal is listed as "Primal: Civilization is only skin deep" for some reason and the box art is showing Under the Skin, an entirely different game.
- Widescreen patches could use an update. Remember: cheats_ws folder always contains the latest patches. For some reason, Sly 2 NTSC-U is receiving the Sly 2 PAL widescreen patch.