PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
Hello,

First thank you for PCSX2Bonus. Your program looks great, and I intend to put it to good use. However I am having a small issue with it : whenever I right click on a game to manage a custom configuration, the program closes without any kind of visible notice or warning.

I am currently on WinXP/SP3, I have set the program to portable mode and pointed both paths in the settings to the pcsx2 directory (v5350). I am also on Japanese/Unicode locale (regional settings in Windows), if it matters.

Is there anything I can do to get it working ?

Thank you for any help provided, and sorry for the bother.

Sponsored links

Not sure if this is fixable or not but, When booting PCSX2 in normal mode and holding triangle and cross to activate progressive mode i've run into the issue of the game launching for as long as i hold the x button (i once had 32 instances) this is obviously an issue only when using a controller, but would there be any fix for this? Other then changing buttons? If not i'll try and make a pnach that forces progressive mode on games
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Two things holding me from using PCSXBonus.

1. One cannot use different shaders created for different games. So I suggest that when you choose to assing a different PCSX2 version for a game that the program also grabs the shader.fx file that is sitting on that folder and not the one used on the "PCSX2 directory" path under PCSXBonus settings. Basically the program assigns only a different PCSX2.exe for a game and uses the same shader.fx file for all games.

2. There should be an option to choose a default path for memory cards. It's a pain in the butt to have to change the path for your memory cards for each individual game when you save your memory cards on a different folder outside PCSX2 folder. Going back to check if you did change the folder path simply defaults to original PCSX2 folder path. So you can't tell if you did change it.
New Gran Turismo 4 Config+Shader 2017

Intel Core i5 OCed @ 4.00 Ghz - GeForce GTX 970 - 16 GB RAM Crucial Ballistic Sport PC3-16000 - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
The launcher will not let me load Air Blade into the library, however PCSX2 plays it fine. Any ideas?
Hey Dexbonus,

Just checked that the 'use updated compat list' doesn't seem to be working? I updated a month ago Bomberman Kart with status playable (SLPM62118), the file I have given you a link to properly shows it as status 5 but the app still shows it as 1/5 stars. Any ideas?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
this application it's like a Dream come true , Thanks Smile
Hey Dexbonus, or anyone that can help me,
My Pcxs2Bonus doesn't launch anymore, it opens, I can see the program runing in the task bar, but I can't see the window.
Any idea ?
I'm on windows 7.
Thanks !
(04-30-2013, 04:42 PM)Hamlet_Machine Wrote: Hey Dexbonus, or anyone that can help me,
My Pcxs2Bonus doesn't launch anymore, it opens, I can see the program runing in the task bar, but I can't see the window.
Any idea ?
I'm on windows 7.
Thanks !

Have you tried closing the program or ending it in the task manager and opening it again? And or restarting your computer?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Yes, it's been a while, like a week that it doesn't work anymore.
Rebooted, deleted it and redownloaded it, but still doesn't work.
Try deleting the PCSX2Bonus/PCSX2Bonus.settings file
[Image: newsig.jpg]