PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
Where is it located ?
I can't find it in PCSX2Bonus folder (not a hidden file either).

Sponsored links

Hm I guess you're using seated mode and not portable mode. IIRC it's in youruser/AppData/Roaming/PCSX2Bonus
[Image: newsig.jpg]
It worked by deleting the settings file.
Switched to portable mode, thanks a lot !
(04-24-2013, 08:03 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: Not sure if this is fixable or not but, When booting PCSX2 in normal mode and holding triangle and cross to activate progressive mode i've run into the issue of the game launching for as long as i hold the x button (i once had 32 instances) this is obviously an issue only when using a controller, but would there be any fix for this? Other then changing buttons? If not i'll try and make a pnach that forces progressive mode on games

Thanks for letting me know about that! It was just a simple case of the button registering when it shouldn't have been, fixed in the latest build Smile

(04-26-2013, 07:15 AM)deadlyjoaquin Wrote: Two things holding me from using PCSXBonus.

1. One cannot use different shaders created for different games. So I suggest that when you choose to assing a different PCSX2 version for a game that the program also grabs the shader.fx file that is sitting on that folder and not the one used on the "PCSX2 directory" path under PCSXBonus settings. Basically the program assigns only a different PCSX2.exe for a game and uses the same shader.fx file for all games.

2. There should be an option to choose a default path for memory cards. It's a pain in the butt to have to change the path for your memory cards for each individual game when you save your memory cards on a different folder outside PCSX2 folder. Going back to check if you did change the folder path simply defaults to original PCSX2 folder path. So you can't tell if you did change it.

I'll begin work to incorporate the shaders as soon as I get a bit more free time to actually sit down and do some coding. I've changed the program to use the default PCSX2 memory card path located in the ini file instead of the one inside the pcsx2 folder for now.

(04-26-2013, 02:13 PM)Coornio Wrote: The launcher will not let me load Air Blade into the library, however PCSX2 plays it fine. Any ideas?

Off the top of my head the only reason I can guess at is it can't find the game in the gameindex.dbf file that pcsx2 uses

(04-29-2013, 12:13 AM)Bositman Wrote: Hey Dexbonus,

Just checked that the 'use updated compat list' doesn't seem to be working? I updated a month ago Bomberman Kart with status playable (SLPM62118), the file I have given you a link to properly shows it as status 5 but the app still shows it as 1/5 stars. Any ideas?

(keep in mind it takes effect on the next launch of the program after you enable it, which I really need to add a message about in the program Tongue2)

Its working for me although its a little buggy at the moment (sometimes games don't visually update until you restart the launcher, but they do get updated in the xml file.) I've added a small message to let you know if any games have been updated so that should let you know for sure weather its working or not and get back to me if its not Tongue2

[Image: 2KQcC.jpg]

(04-08-2013, 07:22 PM)devina40 Wrote: Hey Dex, I'm now a PCSX2Bonus user!
Looks great, love the box art grid and can't go back. Some things I think that need fixing:

- Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission is showing the boxart for FFX.
- Primal is listed as "Primal: Civilization is only skin deep" for some reason and the box art is showing Under the Skin, an entirely different game.
- Widescreen patches could use an update. Remember: cheats_ws folder always contains the latest patches. For some reason, Sly 2 NTSC-U is receiving the Sly 2 PAL widescreen patch.

The image search isn't perfect but its about as accurate as I can get it (I'm sorry Sad) I'm not entirely sure whats going on with Primal but if you give me the elf for the version you have I'll be glad to look into it and get a fix up in the next build.

The widescreen patches are pulled by crosschecking elf numbers from a file Bositman was kind enough to give me and compared to the ones that the patches contain in order to find the correct one. The reason for the incorrect match could be a mislabeled elf number in the file or a screwup on my part with the code Tongue2 I'll look into it. As far as updates go I've setup a scheduled update once a week to ensure they don't too out of date.

Thanks to everyone for letting me know about the bugs and I'm sorry there hasn't been any updates in awhile, I've been crazy busy with work stuff Tongue2

I'd also like to address the issue with people from different regions (outside the US) having problems using the custom config option; I'm aware of it and I'm STILL trying to fix it, the main issue is I just don't have any testers at the moment from those regions to actually let me know if I'm making any progress Sad I AM working on it though
This is just amazing, I downloaded PCSX2 Bonus to test but I did not expect something like that. Good job!

(05-01-2013, 08:15 PM)Dexbonus Wrote: I'd also like to address the issue with people from different regions (outside the US) having problems using the custom config option; I'm aware of it and I'm STILL trying to fix it, the main issue is I just don't have any testers at the moment from those regions to actually let me know if I'm making any progress Sad I AM working on it though
I am from Europe, I just started to use your program but for the moment the custom config work fine.
in first many Thanks for PCSX2Bonus.
nice work!

I have worked long time with batchfiles to deal Gameconfigs, copy diffrent shaders into the Shader.fx or doe some other needfull Thinks like send after the Gamesession my Memcard at my Cloud.
My sugestion: dont call an alternate PCSX2.exe... make it to call an .cmd .bat or. .sh - File...
I can't config pad plugin for none of my games, it's annoying having to load my binds everytime i launch a game. Is there a work around?
(05-12-2013, 05:21 PM)Zemedy Wrote: I can't config pad plugin for none of my games, it's annoying having to load my binds everytime i launch a game. Is there a work around?

Configure your pad plugin within PCSX2 executable. Also, make sure that you select the correct lilypad plugin that you actually used within PCSX2 on the plugin selection within PCSX2Bonus. Sorry if it sounds confusing, but hopefully you'll get what I'm saying.
New Gran Turismo 4 Config+Shader 2017

Intel Core i5 OCed @ 4.00 Ghz - GeForce GTX 970 - 16 GB RAM Crucial Ballistic Sport PC3-16000 - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Tongue 
(05-13-2013, 02:03 AM)deadlyjoaquin Wrote: Configure your pad plugin within PCSX2 executable. Also, make sure that you select the correct lilypad plugin that you actually used within PCSX2 on the plugin selection within PCSX2Bonus. Sorry if it sounds confusing, but hopefully you'll get what I'm saying.

I've been done that, it's been config before I even started using this. And i'm using the same lilypad plugin revision as the executable, I also have to re select bios sometimes. Damn this is tedious I was trying to prevent less work not make more

edit: OH I get what you're saying now, when I launch the game with pcsxebonus, configure the controller setup, thanks!
Ninja
(05-13-2013, 04:47 PM)Zemedy Wrote: I've been done that, it's been config before I even started using this. And i'm using the same lilypad plugin revision as the executable, I also have to re select bios sometimes. Damn this is tedious I was trying to prevent less work not make more

edit: OH I get what you're saying now, when I launch the game with pcsxebonus, configure the controller setup, thanks!
Ninja

Glad to be of help!
New Gran Turismo 4 Config+Shader 2017

Intel Core i5 OCed @ 4.00 Ghz - GeForce GTX 970 - 16 GB RAM Crucial Ballistic Sport PC3-16000 - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit