PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
(07-02-2013, 11:37 AM)midnitecarnival Wrote: Sorry if this has been brought up already this is quite a long thread.

First off I want to say that the front end is awesome but I'm getting impeded by one bug that may not be common seeing as I'm one of few PC gamers using a non MS game pad let alone two non MS game pads.

It seems that Bonus is ignoring Lilypad's default settings and forcing my designated game pad 1 as game pad 2.
For some reason I can not access Lilypad's config screen from the front end.

Although very practical and convenient for tailoring each game individually, I was wondering if there was also a way to turn off any influence that Bonus has over my default emulator configuration.

Common sense would suggest to just spend the little bit of energy to set down game pad 1 and pick up game pad 2 but my game pad 2 is an older model with less features.

better to use ps2 Lunch instead of pcsx2 bonus
because it's per game configuration is much better & realistic
@dexbonus i'm not saying this is not good.but it still have bugs
u should work on them
e.g when i was configuring gs plugin,it was showing dx11 instead of dx10 in latest update
in reality i have not dx11 graphic card
per game configuration sucks
make it like ps2 lunch
but i like it's design & view Smile

Sponsored links

When I save a widescreen patch for a game do I need to do anything else? Or is it automatically patched and I can start the game.
Is there any options I need to turn on for that specific game like a option in the boot selection maybe?
(07-05-2013, 07:38 PM)Zemedy Wrote: When I save a widescreen patch for a game do I need to do anything else? Or is it automatically patched and I can start the game.
Is there any options I need to turn on for that specific game like a option in the boot selection maybe?

better to post this on widescreen thread
TV Mode is not working. It loads up the selected game after pressing the accept button on my control, but then goes into the background and continues capturing controller button input, so every time I press button 0 inside the game it continually loads a new copy of the game via PSX2 over and over again.
Cam someone please help.. Pcsx2bonus opens but the windows display dosen't show.. Help Sad
Help pleasee it can't seem to show the window app of pcsx2bonus. I really like this app. Sad[img]http://[/img]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-12-2013, 05:22 AM)jetrix13 Wrote: Help pleasee it can't seem to show the window app of pcsx2bonus. I really like this app. Sad[img]http://[/img]

was it working before ?
If u running it first time,i think u need .net framework 4.0
if u have already then delete all folders & settings related to it from u'r computer
even from hidden folders
i think it's folder is in c:username:appdata:local also
delete it's registry values also in registry editor
to go to registry editor
go to start type regedit in search box
then enter-then yes
Go to Hkey current user & in Hkey Local Machine
Then software & search for pcsx2 bonus related folder or anything delete it !!
I feel so stupid... I can't find the download link T_T
(07-12-2013, 08:34 PM)nass95100 Wrote: I feel so stupid... I can't find the download link T_T

Something has broken on the forum :/ Get it from here:
http://pcsx2.net/download/viewcategory/4...tends.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Oh thanks ! Laugh