PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
Having a problem with the inital setup, where I'm unable to pick the executable. An way to fix this? Sad

Sponsored links

You don't pick an executable, you pick the folder it's in
[Image: newsig.jpg]
sweet mother of oblivion.. looking so darn nice on win8 64 bit! thx very much! anyway is this program cant read compressed mdf file that daemonlite created? fine with uncompressed one though
TV mode always is displayed on my #2 monitor, is there a way to change this? If not, I would find it a convenient addition to a future release.
Other than that, I find this to be an absolutely fantastic program, it makes using PCSX2 much more fluid.

Ok, problem solved. But for anyone else with the same issue, TV mode opens on whatever monitor you open PCSX2Bonus from if you have it set as the default view.
hey all

very simple question which seems abit stupid but!

on the first setup where it asks for the pcsx2 location and pcsx2 data directory, where is the data directory its looking for?

I assumed its the pcsx2 folder but no...

help please haha
(08-04-2013, 11:22 AM)forcevapour Wrote: hey all

very simple question which seems abit stupid but!

on the first setup where it asks for the pcsx2 location and pcsx2 data directory, where is the data directory its looking for?

I assumed its the pcsx2 folder but no...

help please haha

where you install pcsx2 put it on this and it works . Im using this amazing launcher so on first time im also facing this but i solve this problem myself.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Select pcsx2 folder in my documents for data directory(if u have official version)
select pcsx2 folder where u installed pcsx2 both for data & pcsx2 (if u have binary version or svn Smile)
Doesn't seem to accept MLB 11: the show when i try to load the image on there.

any reason for that? Seems to be the only game of mine that doesn't load.
Great frontend man!

Any plans to add ZIP/7z Suport for the ISO collection?

Just like offlinelist or RomCenter.

I know that PCSX2 cannot handle compressed files, but to keep a good size collection its a good Idea to compress the files (I have 200+ ISOs +/- 700GB uncompressed but "just" 400GB...

If I start a compressd game to play i will need to wait some time for it to decompress before its loads in the emulator... I think that's a fair price to pay to save several GBs of HD space.

Would be a good idea to add a check box to keep the uncompressed file after quit the emu if you are thinking that partigular game again anytime sooner.
(08-09-2013, 08:11 PM)JoeRamone2013 Wrote: Any plans to add ZIP/7z Suport for the ISO collection?

If your ISOs are on an NTFS partition you can use the built-in NTFS file compression. The compression ratio isn't as high as ZIP, but overall my PS2 games come to about 80% of their normal size on the drive. The advantage is there's no waiting around for a file to decompress and get written to the hard drive every time.