PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
I struggled with that for 1/2 a day and realized that the answer was in front of me all along. When you click to browse for it, look at the top of the box that is open. It says where to look.

Sponsored links

(09-03-2013, 01:23 AM)old school gamer Wrote: I struggled with that for 1/2 a day and realized that the answer was in front of me all along. When you click to browse for it, look at the top of the box that is open. It says where to look.

Gah. I was far too tired last night, I don't know how I missed that. Thank you so much.
This is a great frontend. I do have a question. Is there a key that will close the game and close the pcsx2 emu so that the frontend screen shows. Right now I hit escape. That closes the game but I have to close the emu and then the frontend shows. I have it set to tv mode.
Thanks
I have been needing something like this. PCSX2 is a great emu, but the one thing lacking about it is the fact that it lacks per-game configurations. Hopefully this will take care of that problem. Laugh

EDIT: I just gave it a try, and I've gotta say, this is quite easily one of the greatest programs I have used in a long time. I can now tweak my PS2 game configs to my heart's desire instead of trying to come up with a "one size fits all" config. Laugh
Best front end for pcsx2 period ;-)
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
I now wish someone would come up with a frontend this good for some of the other emulators I use, like Dolphin and PCSX-R.
(09-07-2013, 10:58 AM)mr_bigmouth_502 Wrote: I now wish someone would come up with a frontend this good for some of the other emulators I use, like Dolphin and PCSX-R.

Look up EmuCon. It is similar. But for all system types.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
[Bugs]

I get an error message when the program tries to read the following games:

-Dirge of Cerberus - Final Fantasy VII International [Ultimate Hits]

-The King of fighters 2002 - Unlimited Match Tougeki Version

-The King of Fighters 2002 - Unlimited Match

-Switching to TV mode from Tile View a few times and vice versa causes a crash in the program.

-Right clicking on the controller icon under a game in TV mode causes an error.

-James Cameron's Dark Angel gets Dark Angel - Vampire Apocalypse's boxart instead.

-FFX International gets FFXI's boxart

-FFX-2 International gets FFX/X-2 upcoming boxart instead

-Lifeline gets Yetisports boxart instead

[Requests]

Also, can we have an option for checking for widescreen patches for all games at once?

Lastly, when pressing escape on the keyboard, it goes into list mode instead of tile view. Can we have an option to set for when we escape out of tv mode or can tile view be the default when escaping out of tv mode?
Also requesting to choose different shaders to use for hardware mode and a separate shader for software mode. Either this, or have the shader adapt the fullscreen resolution of the program and not pcsx2.
Where's the data directory?