PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
Use the same as the other directory
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(09-17-2013, 04:54 PM)Bositman Wrote: Use the same as the other directory

Required file/folder not found?

Is it in My documents? I found one there. Nothing is in roaming.

EDIT

I copied over the files and retried it it still says required file not found.

I edited the settings file and it seems to be working now!
==============

Request video option features so I can set it once to scan lines.

Anyway to implement more filter choices?
Extract the files were you installed pcsx2.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(09-17-2013, 05:26 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: Extract the files were you installed pcsx2.

I did. Had to edit the settings file to get it to work.
Same place as the first directory. I'm sure the author could consolidate those in the future to not be redundant unless there is some special purpose for it?
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
i'm not getting any info, saves, screenshots, or cover art, i have no firewall, the checkboxes are checked. does anyone have any ideas?
(09-19-2013, 11:10 PM)jadekitten Wrote: i'm not getting any info, saves, screenshots, or cover art, i have no firewall, the checkboxes are checked. does anyone have any ideas?

maybe this is the defact of bonus. :-P
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
It doesnt work for me, it always says that it didnt find a requiered file when I select the data folder
Hi all. I downloaded the latest version of PCSX2 (1.00) and PSXC2Bonus from the front page and now I am having an issue with settings. When I try to manage custom configurations for any games it only tells me to click "Config" and it will open PCSX2 and configure my plugin settings there. After I do that and save the settings it takes me back to PCSX2 and still has the same message.

I have reinstalled PCSX2, PCSXBbonus, deleted any files for PSCX2Bonus in the Roaming and My Documents directory, tried multiple games, took ownership of all directories involved and I still cannot get the manage custom game option to work. I have also noticed it isn't creating the PCSX2 directory in Roaming anymore either. If you need more info just let me know and I will post it here. One thing I noticed is the version I downloaded from the first post is 1.1.0.12 but I think I have seen others with later versions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah ... the text is always there :facepalm: