PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
First off, nice work Dex, TV mode is awesome. I like the option to download game manuals and I'm wondering if there's a way you could add an option to view the manuals in TV mode, maybe between the game launch and info buttons.

Sponsored links

On the new version i am still having issues with Kessen II and Final Fantasy X International displaying the wrong covers
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
First off, nice work Dex, this Is Fantastic, Its working Great, loving the Game based custom configurations.
The User interface is Simple enough for newbies and for advanced users it has a lot of useful settings and configurations.
Thanks Dexbonus for all your hard work. Smile

But i have an issue to report...
I've downloaded the latest build but its not obtaining the info from the internet like its supposed to.
Ive tried a few Roms,
Castlevania Curse of darkness: NTSC-U
FFX: PAL-E
KH1: NTSC-U
KH2: NTSC-J
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3: NTSC-U

I'm not getting the Description, release date, publisher name or Cover Art. But i can get screenshots, no problem there.
I have no firewall rule enabled thats blocking the connection, and all the checkboxes are checked too.
I had to manually add the info by editing "mygames.xml" file.

I really hope you continue this project and you fix these issues... Smile

PS: I'm a programmer myself (not much experienced though) and, just curious - is this open-sourced by any chance?

[Image: cloudstrife696.png]  
 [Image: sig.gif]
A few Ideas/ Recommendation to the UI Excl

> Add an "Exit Application" button under "File" menu.
> Add a button to move from one maximised screenshot directly to the next.
> Why not add sound effect when hovering the cursor over Titles in TV Move, That would be great. Smile
> The TV Mode is just awesome, just change the background, and add a Close button to the pop up info box. Tongue
> Make it remember the last used View type, it keeps jumping back to Stacked View every time the app opens.

Well thats all i have in mind right now. I love your work Dexbonus, i really hope you continue this project.
Eagerly waiting for the next update. Smile
Another idea - how about making alternative TV mode looking like OPL?
(11-12-2013, 06:22 PM)Dark Infernape Wrote: > Make it remember the last used View type, it keeps jumping back to Stacked View every time the app opens.

Sorry my bad, seems there is already an option that saves a default view type. I missed it earlier. Happy
This program is unusable without the tv mode crash fix...
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
(12-03-2013, 07:12 PM)shinra358 Wrote: This program is unusable without the tv mode crash fix...

What tv mode crash!? I have been using it for about a month, every single day and have never had a single crash.
My TV mode works just fine. There must be something wrong with your system.
You have no right to say if its usable or not!
The guy who made this spent a lot of his time developing this and he gave it out for free. So if you find any glitches or experience any crashes, be nice and report it properly.
Btw it can be used even without the TV mode.
I've said it and posted screenshots multiple times throughout this thread. One of which is on the previous page.

(12-03-2013, 08:59 PM)Dark Infernape Wrote: There must be something wrong with your system.
Almost always never the case Tongue

(12-03-2013, 08:59 PM)Dark Infernape Wrote: You have no right to say if its usable or not!
Sure I do, if it crashes when I'm doing something, it's unusable.

(12-03-2013, 08:59 PM)Dark Infernape Wrote: The guy who made this spent a lot of his time developing this and he gave it out for free. So if you find any glitches or experience any crashes, be nice and report it properly.
I did. 2 to 3 times. Don't recall being mean for you to say be nice.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
(12-03-2013, 09:11 PM)shinra358 Wrote: I've said it and posted screenshots multiple times throughout this thread. One of which is on the previous page.
Almost always never the case Tongue
Sure I do, if it crashes when I'm doing something, it's unusable.
I did. 2 to 3 times. Don't recall being mean for you to say be nice.

Im sorry ok i dont want to be mean, im just pissed, had a fight with a friend and im trying to do something or anything to take my mind off of it.

I hope someone helps you with the issue. Happy