PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
Here's the visual just in case :/

Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb

Sponsored links

(10-08-2013, 02:32 AM)JobeStroud Wrote: Is there anyway to send you box art for games you have in the list that are missing or just plain incorrect? The games I am referring to are dot Hack part 2-Mutation that doesn't have any information at all and dot hack part 3-Outbreak which has all the info and picture of resident Evil Outbreak. Wild Arms 3 and 4 has Wild Arms 5 icon and information. Wild arms 5 has Wild Arms 3 icon and info. I see I can do it manual, but I just wanted to see. On page 4 of this thread so it is taking me time to search.

I've added a new option in v2 that allows you to re initiate the download process and select the correct game from a list of results and thus get the correct image and information Smile

(10-27-2013, 02:22 AM)shinra358 Wrote:
Code:
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:    pcsx2bonus.exe
  Problem Signature 02:    1.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 03:    520bbd32
  Problem Signature 04:    System.Drawing
  Problem Signature 05:    4.0.30319.18021
  Problem Signature 06:    506a72a5
  Problem Signature 07:    7a
  Problem Signature 08:    51
  Problem Signature 09:    System.OutOfMemoryException
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    0a9e
  Additional Information 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:    0a9e
  Additional Information 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Hellooooooooooooooo, this problem still exiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiists when constantly switching between tv mode and tile view mooooooooooode. Anybody hooooooooooooooome?

I only develop this in my free time, which I don't have alot of :/ Your problem has been fixed in v2 and I'm sorry it took so long Sad

(11-10-2013, 07:09 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: On the new version i am still having issues with Kessen II and Final Fantasy X International displaying the wrong covers

Check out the new rescrape feature I mentioned above

(11-11-2013, 07:56 AM)Dark Infernape Wrote: First off, nice work Dex, this Is Fantastic, Its working Great, loving the Game based custom configurations.
The User interface is Simple enough for newbies and for advanced users it has a lot of useful settings and configurations.
Thanks Dexbonus for all your hard work. Smile

But i have an issue to report...
I've downloaded the latest build but its not obtaining the info from the internet like its supposed to.
Ive tried a few Roms,
Castlevania Curse of darkness: NTSC-U
FFX: PAL-E
KH1: NTSC-U
KH2: NTSC-J
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3: NTSC-U

I'm not getting the Description, release date, publisher name or Cover Art. But i can get screenshots, no problem there.
I have no firewall rule enabled thats blocking the connection, and all the checkboxes are checked too.
I had to manually add the info by editing "mygames.xml" file.

I really hope you continue this project and you fix these issues... Smile

PS: I'm a programmer myself (not much experienced though) and, just curious - is this open-sourced by any chance?

Again, check out the new rescrape feature Tongue2 I would consider making it open source if there was enough interest o.O
Hi, thanks for the fixes. However, I still can't get Dirge of Cerberus - Final Fantasy VII International [Ultimate Hits][JP] to show. Same with The King of Fighters 2002 - Unlimited Match [JP] and the special version. Is it because of the filenames being long? If so, can you extend the file name limit?

+Can we get horizontal movement and scrollbar in TV Mode/Tile View and also a theme editor for TV Mode?

+Can we get when highlighting an object, a big picture of the game will show (like PSP and LaunchBox) and the ability to use gifs and sounds for each game highlight.

+Lastly, when maximizing in stacked mode, the columns shift to the left side of the screen. When maximizing, can you make the columns spread evenly throughout the whole maximized window?

Bugs (2.0):
-Gamepad doesn't scroll TV Mode properly when mouse cursor is disabled (AutoHideMouseCursor program).
-Gamepad doesn't work for stacked or tile view.
I get the following error with v2.0 and the program shuts down. I have Framework 4.5.1 already installed.

Windows 7/64

UPDATE: Removing the old data and starting from scratch solved the problem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit
(11-08-2013, 09:15 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: No problem, You're doing us a favor so on behalf of everyone I'd like to say thank you for your work and time invested into this.

Shame you don't have a donate button, I'd love to buy you a beer for your efforts Smile

I like beer as much as the next guy, so I've added a donate button under the help menu in the program! Feel free to use it, or not Tongue2

(12-16-2013, 08:30 PM)GeoMan Wrote: I get the following error with v2.0 and the program shuts down. I have Framework 4.5.1 already installed.

Windows 7/64

Good to know! If you ever encounter an error like that feel free to send the error report to me, it helps alot by allowing me to isolate the broken stuff and get it fixed Smile
Is there an app like this for PCSXR?? Looking for launcher that can launch games with per-game settings (e.g. with different plugin settings per game)?
(12-16-2013, 08:30 PM)GeoMan Wrote: I get the following error with v2.0 and the program shuts down. I have Framework 4.5.1 already installed.

Windows 7/64

Deleting your old settings fixes that. You overwrote the old version with 2.0.

(12-16-2013, 09:16 PM)Dexbonus Wrote: I like beer as much as the next guy, so I've added a donate button under the help menu in the program! Feel free to use it, or not Tongue2

Good to know! If you ever encounter an error like that feel free to send the error report to me, it helps alot by allowing me to isolate the broken stuff and get it fixed Smile

Why you never reply to me? Tongue
You sir, are a genius.. ^_^ very nice job..had no problems so far.. ^_^
[Image: M5Cfb4D.jpg]

[Image: proudpinoy.gif]
(12-16-2013, 07:29 AM)Dexbonus Wrote: Again, check out the new rescrape feature Tongue2 I would consider making it open source if there was enough interest o.O

Just Tried out V2. It works perfectly! No issues. And the UI is just awesome! Smile And its obtaining game info automatically. Thank you for this awesome front end!!
[Image: cloudstrife696.png]  
 [Image: sig.gif]
A nice feature would be to auto-create (if it doesn't exist) and auto-mount a mem card based on the name of the game.

If for example you had burned your Tony Hawks 3 disk to Tony Hawks 3.iso the program could create (if needed) and auto-mount the Tony Hawks 3.ps2 mem card

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit