PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
I dont have any problem yet,not crash for me yet.

Sponsored links

Hello everyone, new member here. First I'd like to thank Dex Bonus on a job well done. This is exactly the kind of front-end I was looking for. However, I'm having some issues setting it up. I'm unable to setup the PCSX2 Data Directory. Whenever I try to link the the directory to my PCSX2 folder, I receive the message "A required folder has not been found!". I'm able to link the PCSX2 Directory without this error. I've even gone back and completed a clean install of pcsx2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
(01-31-2014, 04:48 PM)Icebrg187 Wrote: Hello everyone, new member here. First I'd like to thank Dex Bonus on a job well done. This is exactly the kind of front-end I was looking for. However, I'm having some issues setting it up. I'm unable to setup the PCSX2 Data Directory. Whenever I try to link the the directory to my PCSX2 folder, I receive the message "A required folder has not been found!". I'm able to link the PCSX2 Directory without this error. I've even gone back and completed a clean install of pcsx2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Update: Figured it out. My PCSX2 is configured on an external ssd. The missing files were on my c drive.
New Pcsx2 came out today woo! I'm having some issues with a particular game saving config.

code:

[wx] can't commit changes to file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.0\PCSX2Bonus\Configs\Street Fighter Alpha Anthology\PCSX2_ui.ini' (error 5: access is denied.)
[wx] Failed to update user configuration file.

Yes I've tried to run it as administrator and without it.

edit:
Nevermind although the console said this, the settings were still saved.
Very useful, thank you very much.

A few of the games are pulling incorrect information.

- Dot Hack GU Vol 1 is showing the cover/info of Tales of Rebirth, rescraping game info doesn't bring up the real one
- Dot Hack GU Vol 2 is showing the cover/info of Singstar Deutsch Rock-Pop Vol 2, rescraping game info doesn't bring up the real one
- Dot Hack GU Vol 3 is showing the cover/info of Headhunter Redemption, rescraping game info doesn't bring up the real one
- Final Fantasy X International is showing the cover/info for Final Fantasy XI, rescraping game info doesn't bring up the real one
How to add *.BZ2 Images? My collection in this compressed iso format.
You should add a way to assign memory card to more than one game at a time. This is very tedious lol
(02-04-2014, 05:46 PM)Zemedy Wrote: You should add a way to assign memory card to more than one game at a time. This is very tedious lol

you could use a 64mb memory card and save all your games just to that one if you are into that.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
(02-04-2014, 07:11 PM)shinra358 Wrote: you could use a 64mb memory card and save all your games just to that one if you are into that.

Doesn't the 64mb memory card have compatibility issues?
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
I've heard that but I havent experienced any (yet).
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb