PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
Love this frontend, but just received a message today (using V2 btw): an error has occured: ".", hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 1, position 1. This was after asking me what folders the exec and data were in??

Sponsored links

That *could* be my fault Tongue Changed the file PCSX2bonus reads for updated compatibility, try disabling the auto compat update and see if it's fixed then
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-04-2014, 07:11 PM)shinra358 Wrote: you could use a 64mb memory card and save all your games just to that one if you are into that.

How do i turn 8mb into 64mb? or do you mean buy a actual memory card
Config->Memory Cards->Create..
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-08-2014, 08:45 PM)Bositman Wrote: Config->Memory Cards->Create..

Wow I never knew that. Probably because I haven't really messed with the Memory Card options, thanks dood~
Hello i really like this frontend but i have an issue.I cant add the 2nd disc of grandia III to the list only the first one.also cant add a japanese game called rosario vampire
Hey there.
I downloaded the latest version of this, but when I run it, nothing happens. The program just executes for a few seconds (there's no window or anything) and then closes without warning. Any help?
(02-10-2014, 06:37 PM)MenDude Wrote: Hey there.
I downloaded the latest version of this, but when I run it, nothing happens. The program just executes for a few seconds (there's no window or anything) and then closes without warning. Any help?
Are you sure you don't have version 1 downloaded? The first link is not the latest version.

op:
Thank you, this is amazing, I had some problems when trying to do a custom config for one of the games but it was fixed by copying over another games config. It really is great to be able to customize the graphics on a per game basis so I can get the highest quality possible without having to keep changing things.
I found this after having trouble with the Ps2lunch program. This is much simpler to use. Probably because the creator of ps2lunch is Japanese but whatever Smile Thanks for the great program!
I've got the same problem as xeno on page 37.
Here are the few games that aren't showing properly.

.hack// Mutation - The picture is gone whenever I restart the program
.hack// G.U. Vol 1 Rebirth - Shows the information of Tales of Rebirth
.hack// G.U. Vol 2 Reminisce - Shows the information of Singstar Vol 2
.hack// G.U. Vol 3 Redemption - Shows the information of Headhunter: Redemption
Also, the Metacritic scores aren't showing up, is it normal?

Anyway, this is so great to keep my RPGs organized, and for that, I thank you.