PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
It works fine for me on Win8.1
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

Try deleting the folder in C:/Users/*your user name here*/Roaming/PCSX2bonus (these are hidden folders btw)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-24-2014, 10:04 PM)Kaze Wrote: It doesn't say "Choose game version" exactly, I can't remember what it said, but it sent you to the list I mentioned. Can't check for meself what it's called since it stopped working after I upgraded to Windows 8.1 Sad One of the top 7 option I think...

There is a right-click option called "Rescrape Game Information" but when I click on it, I get an "Error fetching results" message. I'm assuming this is the option you're referring to. My firewall is set to allow PCSX2Bonus.
(09-24-2014, 10:11 PM)Bositman Wrote: Try deleting the folder in C:/Users/*your user name here*/Roaming/PCSX2bonus (these are hidden folders btw)

For some reason, PCSX2Bonus never puts a folder in my Users/Roaming directory, so... nothing to delete. All my files/folders are set to unhidden status. I'm on Windows 7. Games launch & play fine from PCSX2Bonus, just no pretty cover art anymore. Wacko
Well then find where PCSX2bonus saves the games xml file and delete all of that to start from the beginning.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-24-2014, 10:48 PM)Bositman Wrote: Well then find where PCSX2bonus saves the games xml file and delete all of that to start from the beginning.

Hah, I've done that many times since I first had this problem beginning last night (which seemed to start when I moved my ISO folder to another partition on a different hard drive though it could be a coincidence). I even completely uninstalled & reinstalled both programs, deleting all folders, many times. Decided to get hold of myself just in case it's an issue with the online database being temporarily offline or something and I was chasing my tail. Are others here still able to retrieve box covers using PCSX2Bonus within the last 12 hours or so?
Yeah, just downloaded the dark cloud cover about 30 seconds before posting this.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(09-24-2014, 11:38 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Yeah, just downloaded the dark cloud cover about 30 seconds before posting this.

It seems like it's trying to download images, and tonight in fact it downloaded about 10 covers before finally stopping. Download speed is about 50Kbps for about 20 seconds before it stops completely. I'm thinking it's server issues rather than a misconfiguration in my PCSX2Bonus installation.
(09-24-2014, 10:48 PM)Bositman Wrote: Well then find where PCSX2bonus saves the games xml file and delete all of that to start from the beginning.

Awesome, deleting the mygames.xml file actually worked, now it works Laugh
Thanks Bosit.
It wasn't in my Roaming folder thou ;-) It was in the PCSX2 Bonus root directory :-)
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(09-24-2014, 10:56 PM)JackOfOwls Wrote: Hah, I've done that many times since I first had this problem beginning last night (which seemed to start when I moved my ISO folder to another partition on a different hard drive though it could be a coincidence). I even completely uninstalled & reinstalled both programs, deleting all folders, many times. Decided to get hold of myself just in case it's an issue with the online database being temporarily offline or something and I was chasing my tail. Are others here still able to retrieve box covers using PCSX2Bonus within the last 12 hours or so?

I'm having the same issue. Deleted the xml file, deleted pcsx2 bonus, tried rescraping which gives me error fetching results everytime. It randomly downloaded 7 pictures and nothing since. I have absolutely no clue what to do. I would put them in manually but it would take way too long.