PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
(04-12-2015, 01:38 AM)carlos290196 Wrote: I had solved one problem with recognition of the shadow hearts 2 director cut, when i try to add the 2 discs , the psx2 bonus only add 1. I solves this going on C:\Users\carlos\Desktop\PCSX2Bonus_v2\PCSX2Bonus and edited the serial of the game for another number on the mygames.xml .

Thank you very much!
We can rename games from here! Smile

Sponsored links

(02-20-2015, 09:21 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Upon further investigation, it seems that GameFAQs bans you when running this. It's apparently mass sending requests to their servers..

Nobody notices it when a newbie posts but when Ryudo notices it suddenly it's in the op. Typical Rolleyes

Anyway I had about 8 warnings and they never permaban you, it lasts for about a week, I downloaded 20-30 covers every 20 minutes and managed to bypass the ban hammer.
He sent me a PM about it. That's why it got noticed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I used a vpn and keep changing my Ip in order to get all the cover pics and then I turn rescrapping off.
Thank you sooooo much for making this software!!!! It's amazing. But I could find only one problem in it. The problem is, In TV mode if I click the info button a screen shows up. But there is no way to to close that window except right clicking. But right click toggles scroll bar. So i would be very happy if you can fix this by adding a close button in the info box.
Thanks again for making Biggrin
And yes sorry if I posted in a wrong place because I'm new here Tongue
Guess I should mention that RadeonPro apparently causes a crash when starting PCSX2Bonus. Somehow it triggers an AppProfile.dll error.

Completely closing out RadeonPro allows you to start PCSX2Bonus. No idea what's causing it, because no profile has even been set by RadeonPro for it, so it shouldn't even be trying to access it.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
How can i...

...reduce the horizontal space between the covers ?

...show the entire title when it's too long ?

[Image: sinttulo3grhf.png]
I have a strange issue. Recently I had to do a Windows reinstall, so I had to reinstall PCSX2 and Bonus.

When I installed PCSX2 it detected my previous plugin configuration, so I simply imported it.

Now, whenever I try to add GTA: Liberty City Stories, apply the custom configuration and re-start Bonus, it crashes for some reason. And it's only with that game, I tried many others and it worked without any issues. The game works fine inside PCSX2 and I get no errors from PCSX2.

Here is the error.

Code:
Problem Event Name:    CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:    pcsx2bonus.exe
  Problem Signature 02:    1.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 03:    52c1dc00
  Problem Signature 04:    PresentationFramework
  Problem Signature 05:    4.0.30319.18060
  Problem Signature 06:    51ee2110
  Problem Signature 07:    2b73
  Problem Signature 08:    215
  Problem Signature 09:    System.Windows.Markup.XamlParse
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    0a9e
  Additional Information 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:    0a9e
  Additional Information 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

I hope someone can help me resolve this issue. I am running the latest version of Bonus and the latest Stable of PCSX2.
[Image: sign-400x150.jpg]
Hi everyone.

I'm want to try out bonus so I don't have to keep changing my emulation settings every time I play a new game. Sadly I am having trouble with the setup. I can add my PCSX2 directory just fine, but when I try to add PCSX 2 data directory, I get an error telling me that a required folder has not been found.

No mention of which required folder.

I read someone else solved this by updating to the current version, but I have the most current version of both programs, downloaded from this site.

Can someone perhaps give me a list of all the files and folders I need in each slot? That way I can make the data directory myself.

Thanks!
it should be the inis folder in the pcsx2 directory
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]