PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
Rename the folder to "inis". The workaround was necessary because of issues when upgrading from an older PCSX2 install.
For extensions and additions like PCSX2Bonus, it's best to use a binary release (or development build from the build bot).

Sponsored links

(04-12-2016, 09:41 PM)rama Wrote: Rename the folder to "inis". The workaround was necessary because of issues when upgrading from an older PCSX2 install.
For extensions and additions like PCSX2Bonus, it's best to use a binary release (or development build from the build bot).

Does the binary release not use inis_1.4.0?
If you rename the folder to "inis", pcsx2 just created a new folder with the "inis_1.4.0" name.
Best would be to wait for CyberFox' updated version of pcsx2Bonus, i guess.
Hello everyone. When I enter TV mode, only 4 rows of artwork appear. This leaves space at the side of the screen. I would like the cover art to fill the screen like the photo suggests on page one. My PC is connected to a 1080p set. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
very pretty work and with an excelent quality i have to say it !
looks very usefull (i have to try it)....... you can configure the patterns for each of those need something games ....
thats pretty cool . and to put the photos on it really good idea i like it so thanks for so many hard work to bring happiness to others.
yeah! totally a "bonus"
i7 3ghz , 16gb, Nvidia gtx 950,Windows 8.1 . 5maestro
it seems some people have same problem, if somebody would make a FAQ of this tools. It would be great
Star 
Hi do you know what code to use to add hyperlink into pcsx2bonus description field in mygames.xml file ?

<Game>
   <Serial>SLES-50358</Serial>
   <Name>Devil May Cry</Name>
   <Region>PAL-M5</Region>
   <Compatibility>5</Compatibility>
   <Location></Location>
   <Score>n/a</Score>
   <Description>Looking for xml hyperlink code so i can click it in UI and it will take me to PCSX2 WIKI</Description>!!!!!!!!!
   <Release>Oct 16, 2001</Release>
   <Publisher>Capcom</Publisher>
   <Time>00:00:00</Time>
   <ImagePath></ImagePath>
 </Game>
Hey, my eyes are killing me at may TV/Computer text. I cannot read through the entire 51 pages. Forgive me If this has been answered here or elsewhere. Seems to be a problem for newcomers. I have tried to launch my PS2 games from command line with no luck, so I looked for alternatives without using a complicated frontend.

So I find your program PCSX2Bonus, and I am exited to get these game om mine (just a few) ready to be launched in my batch files. But instead I get a dialog asking me for a data directory- I have no idea where this would be.

again, sorry If this has been explained - I just got to get my eyes off this screen. They have been staring at text for many hours.
What's the problem you're having with launching files through the command line? I could help with that. Also this:
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Command-line_support
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
Quote:What's the problem you're having with launching files through the command line? I could help with that. Also this:

http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Command-line_support

Thank you, i had this page printed already. I saw this enough times to have bade dreams [CDVD plugin failed to open]. I just finished batch files and setting up custom box scans for my PlayStation 1 fighting games, so after 4 hours so I was desperately looking around for some alternative's to the basic command line commands.

Here's what boggled m

taskkill /f /IM GameCtrl.exe
Sleep 2
start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Transforms\Total Game Control\GameCtrl.exe" Playstation

X:
CD "\Consoles\Emulator Setups\Playstation 2\PCSX2 1.4.0"
"pcsx2.exe" "X:\Consoles\Gamelaunchers\Playstation 2 Games\Playstaion 2 games\Fighters\Guilty Gear X\Guilty Gear X.bin"

This gave me: CDVD plugin failed to open over and over as did this:

taskkill /f /IM GameCtrl.exe
Sleep 2
start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Transforms\Total Game Control\GameCtrl.exe" Playstation

X:
CD "\Consoles\Emulator Setups\Playstation 2\PCSX2 1.4.0"=
"pcsx2.exe" "X:\Consoles\Gamelaunchers\Playstation 2 Games\Playstaion 2 games\Fighters\Guilty Gear X\Guilty Gear.cue"

Is there something wrong with this picture. I don't know. I tried all plugins, plugin options, even Daemon Tools Pro (yeah I'm probably the only guy with the Pro version) to mount with.

No typos either tried that for hours.

Now thanks to checking out other games, all of the works fine, but how long I don't know.

Thank you.