PCSX2CE: PCSX2 Cheat Converter / Patch File Editor
I try using cheat on mid night club 3 but the game freezes at the star,when i delete cheats folder,the game run again

Sponsored links

Hello, I have this adress and this values:
20510774  4001000D 
And I would like to know how I can turn this into a cheat because when I make a .pnach don't work.
I'm having a little trouble with cheats. I'm playing Macross Super Dimensional Fortress. Would the bios matter or does the pcsx2 automatically select the bios for the game. Additionally, does it matter if I select pal or otherwise when converting the codes to raw input.
(03-09-2016, 07:06 AM)IridiumCore Wrote: I'm having a little trouble with cheats. I'm playing Macross Super Dimensional Fortress. Would the bios matter or does the pcsx2 automatically select the bios for the game. Additionally, does it matter if I select pal or otherwise when converting the codes to raw input.
Bios doesn't matter, its just that PAL cheats don't work for NTSC-U games and vice versa.
(03-09-2016, 12:18 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Bios doesn't matter, its just that PAL cheats don't work for NTSC-U games and vice versa

Thanks FlatOut, so this game, being an Japanese game, its format is NTSC. When i'm using omniconvert and pcsxce I should select the output for NTSC-U. I'll try that.

So first I'll copy the codes to Omni convert
Select the unencrypted standard output
Under options I'll select AR Max Region Japan
(03-09-2016, 04:12 PM)IridiumCore Wrote: Thanks FlatOut, so this game, being an Japanese game, its format is NTSC. When i'm using omniconvert and pcsxce I should select the output for NTSC-U. I'll try that.
You can't use NTSC-U cheats on Japanese NTSC-J games either.
Ok I'm kinda lost now. I will say I'm glad this game is working and I'm about leave well enough alone. Also, I should have paid more attention in all my programming classes.
(Hyper Dimensional Fortress Macross (NTSC-J) So I got it to recognize and load my cheat code they are action reply.
On Omni convert I set the input to action replay max and the output unencrypted standard. I hit convert
I copy and past this into PCSX2CE convert it and save the file. I get the information below showing that the cheats were loaded but they do not work. At this point not sure if I'm doing anything wrong or the codes just don't work. Any Ideas anyone

ELF (cdrom0:\SLPM_654.05;1) Game CRC = 0xE5B149E0, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLPM_654.05;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.02
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC

IOP Realtime Kernel Ver.0.9.1

Copyright 1999 © Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Reboot service module.(99/11/10)
cdvd driver module version 0.1.1 ©SCEI
Load File service.(99/11/05)
Multi Threaded Fileio module.(99/11/15)
iop heap service (99/11/03)
loadelf: fname cdrom0:¥SLPM_654.05;1 secname all
loadelf version 3.30
Input ELF format filename = cdrom0:¥SLPM_654.05;1
0 00100000 002cd900 .............................................
Loaded, cdrom0:¥SLPM_654.05;1
start address 0x100008
gp address 00000000
# Restart Without Memory Clear.
# Initialize GS ...
# Initialize INTC ...
# Initialize TIMER ...
# Initialize DMAC ...
# Initialize VU1 ...
# Initialize VIF1 ...
# Initialize GIF ...
# Initialize VU0 ...
# Initialize VIF0 ...
# Initialize IPU ...
# Initialize FPU ...
# Initialize Scratch Pad ...
# Restart Without Memory Clear Done.
Found Cheats file: 'E5B149E0.pnach'
Loaded 11 Cheats from 'E5B149E0.pnach' at 'C:\Users\Iridi\Documents\PCSX2\cheats'
Overall 11 Cheats loaded
Overall 0 Widescreen hacks loaded
Hi, my issue is that when y remove the //// in front of patch=1 and i click to convert, automaticaly // appears in front of patch=1. The game im playing is Persona 3 FES with NTSC-U. Thanks
Some of the links no longer work. Like the CRC location and the omniconvert link.