PCSX2CE: PCSX2 Cheat Converter / Patch File Editor
(09-01-2010, 09:16 AM)KyourakuTaicho Wrote: still doing the same thing...but i guess its a sign that i dont need cheats lol

Try putting this file in the same directory as PCSX2CE.jar and running it. Tell me what happens.

Attached Files
.zip   EXECUTE PCSX2CE.zip (Size: 177 bytes / Downloads: 7.688)

Sponsored links

(09-01-2010, 09:22 AM)vsub Wrote: Try this fix

PS.Does this happens only with this app,did you tried other java programs

Edit:Actually this is the problem
(09-01-2010, 08:36 AM)KyourakuTaicho Wrote: i did try selecting javaw.exe as the default program when i run the jar

The jar file is not started by just choosing the javaw.exe,you need a command line too(which is not added when you choose the program that way)

The fix will fix that problem
ah this seems to have solved the problem. tyvm because to be honest i was getting a little frustrated at it considering i never had any problems with jar files before. but yeah all my other jars were doing the same thing. so thanks again.
(09-01-2010, 05:57 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote:
(09-01-2010, 09:16 AM)KyourakuTaicho Wrote: still doing the same thing...but i guess its a sign that i dont need cheats lol

Try putting this file in the same directory as PCSX2CE.jar and running it. Tell me what happens.
i tried this first and the bat file didnt change anything, but the solution from the post before yours did work. so still, thank you (i think there were three different people) for helping to fix my problem.
wouldn't it be better to have a cheat svn database similar to dolphin for pcsx2? i personally don't like java so i'm not going to touch this editor but good work on it author.

one would think someone could setup a .pnach svn on google with codes pulled and converted from the various cheat sites. that way, you have a one stop repository for all pcsx2 cheats.

a separate forum or section dedicated to cheat files would be nice as well. i guess it would be more useful if pcsx2 had a built-in cheat search like dolphin emulator.
Wow! Just found this application. Very usefull Smile
Visit My Blog: https://cyclonmaster.blogspot.com
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
hi everybody!
i have a question! i have created a patch for "digimon world 4" with the cheat editor! now i have a problem: i am using PCSX2 0.9.7 and when i start the game and the patch following error message is shown in the log: [wx] Failed to convert file "cheats\2ceff37c.pnach" to Unicode.
No cheats found. Resuming execution without cheats...
anybody knows what i did wrong??

edit: i have added a new image! Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Those are not raw codes.
(08-25-2010, 08:11 AM)vsub Wrote: Can you do something about this.
If I copy 2 or more lines of codes from
http://cheats.codetwink.com/ps2/
Quote:1 Max HP 1AAD0B58 0000270F
2 Infinite HP 1AAF0B58 0000270F
and paste them in the editor,he makes them look like this
Quote://1 Max HP 1AAD0B58 0000270F
//2 Infinite HP 1AAF0B58 0000270F

I finally got some time to work on this problem and I have fixed it. I am at school right now so you will have to wait until I get home before I can build the program and post the update.

Input:
Quote:1 Max HP 1AAD0B58 0000270F
2 Infinite HP 1AAF0B58 0000270F

Output:
Quote://1 Max HP
patch=1,EE,1AAD0B58,extended,0000270F
//2 Infinite HP
patch=1,EE,1AAF0B58,extended,0000270F

Ok thanks
As it turns out, I was able to download the stuff I needed and build the program on the school computer. I have updated the download link in the first post. Is everything working correctly?
It's almost works.
Use those cheats for example,to check the result and to see what's wrong
http://cheats.codetwink.com/ps2/view/5541/3/