PCSX2CE: PCSX2 Cheat Converter / Patch File Editor
Sad 
how i do open this file?(CLASS)  What program should I use? Mellow

Sponsored links

Seriously. I cant seem to get any of my codes to work. Im still trying to figure out whats wrong. The log says they loaded but none work.
What gives?
(05-05-2017, 04:07 AM)lokm3122 Wrote: Seriously. I cant seem to get any of my codes to work. Im still trying to figure out whats wrong. The log says they loaded but none work.
What gives?

Not sure what game you are playing, but in the past, I've run into issues where the codes are "lumped" into one site, and they don't clarify which region they are meant for. Some are meant for US, others PAL, others yet International releases, etc. and maybe some will work, but many won't.

If you just want something like a money cheat, skill point cheat, experience cheat, etc. use Cheat Engine. Open it, connect to the PCSX2 running program (game needs to be already running), set to 4 byte (some things like item count might be 2 btye) enter the money value i.e. 4007 gold, buy/sell something in-game, go back to CE, and enter the NEW value, search again. Depending on the game, it might take a couple updates to find the value. Once you find the correct address, move it to the bottom box and change it, but don't exceed what the game can handle. If the game has a cap of 9,999,999 gold, don't go beyond. If players cap at 99, find the actual experience value and add say 100k exp, go fight something, let it update. Don't try and alter the actual level as most games won't give you any benefit from that i.e. level 40 adds a unique power, the game might need to actually run the exp. after a battle to give you that. DQ8 is an example. Also, only change one thing at a time. I've seen issues where changing everyone's exp. at the same sitting can ignore one member's unlocks, etc.

As far as items,your best bet is to hex edit a save state (PCSX2 save state will be easier than a PS2 mem card which needs other programs to manipulate. Look on online for generic or if lucky, specific help. Gamefaqs might have a save state faq, etc.
Was never good at using cheat engine. I'll give it try later today. Though half the codes I was trying to use were either quick exp or infinite health.
I got the usa versions of the games and codes I got from gamehacking.org. Just none seem to work
(05-05-2017, 07:28 AM)lokm3122 Wrote: Was never good at using cheat engine. I'll give it try later today. Though half the codes I was trying to use were either quick exp or infinite health.
I got the usa versions of the games and codes I got from gamehacking.org. Just none seem to work

Cheat engine with this emulator is pretty straight-forward, unlike say modern PC games. 

Stuff like health, might not be recognized by an actual in-game number i.e. 300 hp might be something like 4.53242678 in CE where the "678" after the decimal is the actual 300hp, and changing the "2678" to "3000" might be 9999 hp, so you'd want to change the "78" to maybe "90" and see how much the value changes in-game AFTER entering a battle, etc.
I'm getting a log when trying to opening the PCSX2CE...

#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffbbf6afd0c, pid=86516, tid=0x00000000000155cc
#
# JRE version: Java™ SE Runtime Environment (8.0_131-b11) (build 1.8.0_131-b11)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (25.131-b11 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C [d3d9.dll+0xfd0c]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
I can not open the .class file. I have java. I tried "open with" java, no good. It just flashes on to my screen and disappears.

EDIT:Fixed by opening with java right from winrar
Why does it have to be Java program?
It would be much better if it was on c++ or something similar, i dont want Java on my PC. Sad
(09-11-2017, 11:06 PM)Duxily Wrote: Why does it have to be Java program?
It would be much better if it was on c++ or something similar, i dont want Java on my PC. Sad

Since it's it's open source, you can make a c++ version if you want
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-03-2017, 07:55 AM)Heartgrave Wrote: I can not open the .class file. I have java. I tried "open with" java, no good. It just flashes on to my screen and disappears.

EDIT:Fixed by opening with java right from winrar

How did you do this? I've been tearing my hair out trying to figure it out.