PCSX2dis v1.1 - A ps2dis-inspired, PCSX2-enabled Game Hacking Tool (W.I.P 13-02-2015)
No it IS abandoned, how you use it doesn't change that fact.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(04-30-2018, 10:18 PM)Bositman Wrote: No it IS abandoned, how you use it doesn't change that fact.

With abandoned you mean the Developer is not doing any work on this (ps2dis) ?
I mean adding any new features ? Yes that's true i guess.Last update on ps2dis
was in the year 2002.But i stick to what i said that ps2dis still the Best.Especially
the "Jump to Next Referer" Capability with F3.
Okay so I just remembered this and from being inspired by some asm hackers again I am trying this. I did what the read me text has explained within the file. I launch the exe of pcsx2dis and keep receiving the "System Error" The code execution connot proceed because w32pthreads.v4.dll was not found and I extracted both .dll and .exe files the the pcsx2 folder. I hope this thread isnt dead because I would love the help. Thanks.
(04-02-2019, 08:56 PM)downside Wrote: Okay so I just remembered this and from being inspired by some asm hackers again I am trying this. I did what the read me text has explained within the file. I launch the exe of pcsx2dis and keep receiving the "System Error" The code execution connot proceed because w32pthreads.v4.dll was not found and I extracted both .dll and .exe files the the pcsx2 folder. I hope this thread isnt dead because I would love the help. Thanks.

Are you using it with pcsx2 v1.2.1? I'm using pcsx2v121 build r5875(pcsx2-r5875.exe).
(04-02-2019, 10:37 PM)harry62 Wrote: Are you using it with pcsx2 v1.2.1? I'm using pcsx2v121 build r5875(pcsx2-r5875.exe).

Yes actually you are the main asm hacker that inspires me so I take note on what you say about pcsx2dis and have specificlly downloaded 1.2.1 r5875. pcsx2dis was put into pcsx2 1.2.1 file and i boot the pcsx2dis .exe and it brings up that error code
(04-02-2019, 11:11 PM)downside Wrote: Yes actually you are the main asm hacker that inspires me so I take note on what you say about pcsx2dis and have specificlly downloaded 1.2.1 r5875. pcsx2dis was put into pcsx2 1.2.1 file and i boot the pcsx2dis .exe and it brings up that error code

Did you try setting pcsx2dis and pcsx2 to run as admin? If running win10 try setting them both to run in compatibility mode as win7.
(04-02-2019, 11:49 PM)harry62 Wrote: Did you try setting pcsx2dis and pcsx2 to run as admin? If running win10 try setting them both to run in compatibility mode as win7.

I have not i believe im on win10 aldo epuld norton security prevent from bpoting ot. Now I do have a question pertaining to the fact of putting pcsx2dis .exe and .dll files in the pcsx2 file. Was i correct on that it works by going into your documents and click8ng on Pcsx2 1.2.1 then gind8ng the .exe and .dll file in there and booting it that way?
(04-03-2019, 12:01 AM)downside Wrote: I have not i believe im on win10 aldo epuld norton security prevent from bpoting ot. Now I do have a question pertaining to the fact of putting pcsx2dis .exe and .dll files in the pcsx2 file. Was i correct on that it works by going into your documents and click8ng on Pcsx2 1.2.1 then gind8ng the .exe and .dll file in there and booting it that way?

I think the older pcsx2 installs in the C:/program files(x86)/pcsx2v121 or something like that. Put the files in that folder.
(04-03-2019, 01:02 AM)harry62 Wrote: I think the older pcsx2 installs in the C:/program files(x86)/pcsx2v121 or something like that. Put the files in that folder.
That was actually the problem. Thanks so much Harry. Though im sure I will be asking you more later since right now I still need a controller with a usb port to start actually playing games and using ps2dis because maping keyboard and mouse seems like a missions especially tough if I couldnt get this started without help Laugh
Pardon me for bumping this thread, but I was wondering about the best way to go about compiling the code that came with PCSX2Dis.  Should I use Visual Studio, or can I use Code::blocks, anything special I need to do to configure a project so I can compile, etc? The code does not come with any project, whether for Visual Studio, or any other IDE, which makes me a bit more tripped up on approaching this matter.  I've made some modifications that will help PSCX2Dis better suit my needs (which I am sticking to despite the advances in PCSX2's debugging features just for preference), and just need help with compiling this.

EDIT: So I missed the inline assembly syntax, and use of Intel syntax for the instructions, which indicated Visual Studio is the way to go. Man, there are a crapload of errors to resolve - most with the assignment of strings (that casting to a char pointer (char*) seem to have resolved, but I wonder if I should have gone with my original idea of taking the strings, and making arrays out of them, assigning to the relevant data structures in a loop (which would at least look cleaner), but whatever. Down from 750+ errors to just 13. Laugh

EDIT: LOL I really am a dumbass, trying to compile this without PCSX2.