PCX2 Program files path?
Question 
Huh I know this may seem a bit silly to ask, but 
Where would the the file path for PCX2 be?
I am running Windows 7.

I'd also like to tie in this thread: How to remove unwanted games from iso selector in PCSX2 0.9.7
However,
I am running PCSX2 version 1.4.0
Even though I'm sure the same feature exists in version 1.4.0 .
Anyways, jesalvein mentioned that I need to
Quote:edit your pcsx2.ini and remove the lines that don't suit you in "[RecentIso]" section

The only problem is I can't find it through all my programs -.-.
Forgive me, I've barely started emulation. Tongue
Any guidance shall be appreciated.

Sponsored links

(08-09-2016, 09:51 AM)JAGERvSidEjA Wrote:
Huh I know this may seem a bit silly to ask, but 
Where would the the file path for PCX2 be?
I am running Windows 7.

I'd also like to tie in this thread: How to remove unwanted games from iso selector in PCSX2 0.9.7
However,
I am running PCSX2 version 1.4.0
Even though I'm sure the same feature exists in version 1.4.0 .
Anyways, jesalvein mentioned that I need to

The only problem is I can't find it through all my programs -.-.
Forgive me, I've barely started emulation. Tongue
Any guidance shall be appreciated.

default path should be %programfiles(x86)%\pcsx2 i guess
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-09-2016, 10:04 AM)jesalvein Wrote: default path should be %programfiles(x86)%\pcsx2 i guess

Oh okay.
Found it.
I'm having a problem finding the ini file though. I read another guide and it said something about
pcx2_Keys.ini.default and putting it in my inis folder but I only have the ini and I can't find it to edit it. Sad
[Image: 99188c6485.png]

Right click and select view image for a larger view that is readable Tongue.
I don't understand what you're exactly trying to do
find the pcsx2 ini file and edit out some of my recent iso disc images that don't exist in my game collection anymore. (I took a few of my old ps2 games that I never played anymore to gamestop Tongue )
And btw I think I made a mistake by saying keys.ini.default when I'm just looking for the ini and can't find it to edit out those disc images that aren't there anymore Tongue Sad
what you're looking for is pcsx2.ini.
but iirc, you should find it in my documents\pcsx2 since you obviously used the installer version
I also messed up a few times when trying to play a game. I thought it was playable but apparently IOPRP24.IMG isn't bootable -.- .
(Monster Jam: Maximum Destruction ,) CD-R I believe.. the back of the disc is blue. I read about a guide on the colors of the disc and what format they are.
^-^
(08-09-2016, 10:32 AM)JAGERvSidEjA Wrote: I also messed up a few times when trying to play a game. I thought it was playable but apparently IOPRP24.IMG isn't bootable -.- .
(Monster Jam: Maximum Destruction ,) CD-R I believe.. the back of the disc is blue. I read about a guide on the colors of the disc and what format they are.
^-^

does the game work on your real PS2 console ?
I can't figure how to run discs that don't have isos sadly Sad. Again, I've only used the emulator for like 3 days haha.

Yes it does Smile