PCXS2 0.9.8 is not reading memory card.
It ignores memory card even if the directory is correct. It also says something about cannot find gamedb but I don't know if those issues are related. Pics.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2ec3ia9.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/33kdt00.png
-SPECS-
i5 3570K Ivy Bridge OC'd 4.5Ghz
GTX 760
16GB DDR3
GA-Z77X-UD3H
CM Hyper 212+

Sponsored links

Seems to be looking for stuff in the wrong places.
Try getting the binary download instead and unpacking it to a place like "C:\PCSX2 0.9.8" and just load it from there, it shouldn't try to look in other folders then.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...ows-Binary
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
i have the same trouble ive loaded up pcsx2 0.9.8 and configed everything im useing current bios downloaded from the net every thing gos i play and it saves but wat i wanted is i downloaded some memory saves for memory card but it doesnt load them up plz help

windows vista home basc
service pack 2
AMD Athlon™ II x2 240 Processors 2.8ghz
Ram 2gb
32-bt O-S

the ones i have downloaded are in same format if possible can someone help me asap im from new zealand if that makes a difference if i could get a ziped complete version with bios plug ins be real nice the game im playing is final fantasy 10 i love final fantasy and would love to play this on pc thanks if use could help post back or email me on [email protected]
aww and video card nivia gevorce 210
(04-08-2012, 04:45 AM)shamrock Wrote: i have the same trouble ive loaded up pcsx2 0.9.8 and configed everything im useing current bios downloaded from the net.

(04-08-2012, 04:45 AM)shamrock Wrote: the ones i have downloaded are in same format if possible can someone help me asap im from new zealand if that makes a difference if i could get a ziped complete version with bios plug ins be real nice the game im playing is final fantasy 10 i love final fantasy and would love to play this on pc thanks if use could help post back or email me on [email protected]

well that's your problem downloaded bios from net is a fake bios won't run pcsx2 perfectly may even has a hidden-auto-exectable fraud ads and even a trojan virus better obtain it legitly from your PS2.

and congrats for hi-jacking this thread to avoid your post for being close.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(04-08-2012, 06:07 AM)tallbender Wrote: well that's your problem downloaded bios from net is a fake bios won't run pcsx2 perfectly may even has a hidden-auto-exectable fraud ads and even a trojan virus better obtain it legitly from your PS2.

and congrats for hi-jacking this thread to avoid your post for being close.
even if he's not the OP, his post can still be deleted/edited my mods and his account even banned if need be+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
ok well it was a post on helping me i wanted to do it all the easy way im gona try dump my bios from ps2 seems saught of mind bogaling first time i wanted to attempt to play my ps2 games on pc it all gos good but just the memory card the pcx2 doesnt read it ive downloaded ***** loads of files for this prog got back ups and all saughts just bit boggaling i cant access other peoples memory cards ive added to the prog prob cause of regions and language in with it was saved as all i asked was for help on memory cards be nice