PCXS2 Optimization-Help
Put ee and vu to 0
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  

Sponsored links

Kinda runs a bit better. I disable EE And Vu and used the frame skipping you said. Don´t know however, if that´s what you meant.

Noticed a bit of gain on game play(5 fps) but the bigger one was on the entrances, before that they only got like 35 fps, now they got 45 fps.

If you have any more tips, i would aprreciate that.Biggrin
(08-10-2013, 07:59 PM)PedroPM Wrote: Kinda runs a bit better. I disable EE And Vu and used the frame skipping you said. Don´t know however, if that´s what you meant.

does it mean you satisfied with performance of it.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
In General it´s better like i said. Especially on entrances. TNA Impact continues slow but i think that my laptop just can´t handle it. All the other games work fine though, so i´m decently happy.
Goto sound plugin and disable effact tick that give you some improvement. :-)
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Thanks, it improved a little bit more too Smile
No problem enjoy your game and upgrade your rig as soon as possible :-)
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Decided to try something diferent. Disable the frame skip and draw. And i put EE hack to 2 and VU hack to 0.75. And also using that tip about the sound you said. While frame rate wise they are quite the same, using the frame skip and draw without hacks and the hacks, it appears that the gameplay is more fluid. When i have the frame skip and draw on, it looks that while it is playable, it gives me the feeling that the image is shaking.
Ee to 33% gives those type of game some speed i forgot that think ,well nice to heard its work good for you :-P
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Obviously if you use frame skip then you definatly see that the images is shaking or something like that because orignal frame skip not possible in pcsx2 due to ps2 achitecture as i think according to your rig specification i recommand you frame skip (remember frame skip does not make the game fluid ).
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1