PCXS2 Plugin help
I'm using a custom built pc which runs plenty of my library of ps2 games. I'm a little disappointed with the new video plugins. I'm looking for non blurry balance between quality and performance. Feel free to give me suggestions on settings or other plugins to use. I'm running an intel core i5 processor with a nvidia geforce gtx 650 gpu

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
A GTX 650 should perform pretty well. Try setting the renderer to either OpenGL hardware or D3D11 hardware and set it to 3x native resolution for ~1080p. Some games will require different settings so feel free to mess around and try different things to figure out what looks best to you, if anything gets messed up you can revert back to the defaults by clicking "Clear all settings" under Config.
By non-blurry I assume you want sharp textures.
You can use Gsdx Fx shader in Gsdx settings for that. You can edit the shader setting file manually in any text editor to turn off effects other than sharpen texture or even fine tune the effects to your liking. In game you can enable or disable it by using the "Home" key.
This combined with 3X or 4X native should work out nicely in most games.
Hope it helps.