PCsx2
What's the best settings for this. I'm using the Latest one. On the old one I got my games to run a 60 fps- some on 30 fps depending on how intense things were. Most games ran Smoothly. with this one. Kingdom Heart CoM ran way too fast. While Rand C Size matters run slow.

AMD Athlon™ II X3 400e Processor (3 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Card: 3200 HD Raedon Graphics card
Capable of Running DX10: Yes

Sponsored links

Your CPU's abit weak for pcsx2.
Best thing would be to use latest beta, latest plugins pack, some speedhacks 1 by 1, and tick native res in gsdx options
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-31-2010, 10:19 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Your CPU's abit weak for pcsx2.
Best thing would be to use latest beta, latest plugins pack, some speedhacks 1 by 1, and tick native res in gsdx options

My Cpu works fine on pcxs2. I just said I can run all my games without a problem even at normal framerate speeds, but switching to the Beta has got me confused, everything is in different places. Have to get use to it again I guess.

I was afraid of posting my specs as I knew the "your CPU" is to weak would happen.
oh, I see.
Maybe this can help you then : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...lash+guide
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-31-2010, 10:26 AM)jesalvein Wrote: oh, I see.
Maybe this can help you then : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...lash+guide

Ah thanks. Also figured out what the problem was. It wasn't the speed hacks scratch that, those made it even worse. Turned them off and then :

I needed to use Dx10 instead of 9. Also lower my D3D to 800 600. Which made the game run normal. I get the normal framerate, though it does go down a little bit when the action gets too intense.
That's because your CPU is too weak to handle processing everything at full speed.
His cpu isnt too weak buddy but his onboard vga is too weak even with phenomII 965BE 3.4ghz can not play well due crapy igp his used.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.