PCsx2 settings help
HI. As you may find. I am really stupid. aswell as really lazy. I have read the directions extensively. googled the meanings of words. and just cant for the life of me figure out the correct configuration for pcsx2 with my specs.  I use an AMD Radeon HD 8990. Intel core i7.  I can run some games no issue at bare minimum. But other games such as world war zero was a total glitch fest. I dont understand "speed hacks" or anything like that. If anyone could help me enjoy a better gaming experience. Id owe ya one. You'd be the best! Please. someone tell me what to do..

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-27-2015, 07:51 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU: Intel core i7 3.70 ghz. GC: AMD Radeon 8990. Memory: 8 gb ddr3 Os Windows 7. 
Im using version 1.2.1
I have all the settings set to default. And the games are like Berserk. gun griffon, MSGl Zionic front, metal saga, R.A.D. Both robotech games. Steambot chronicles. Dirge of cerberus, front mission 5, Zoids. And a few others that all range in the same category of playstyle and variation of what I listed. Idea's?
Please post screenshots of the glitches you want to solve together with corresponding emulogs and gsdx plugin settings.
(09-27-2015, 05:19 PM)willkuer Wrote: Please post screenshots of the glitches you want to solve together with corresponding emulogs and gsdx plugin sA
Sigh. I guess I was too vague in what I wanted. I wanted a basic configuration. From what you guys are asking for. it seems like you want to tell me how to configure it for every game i play. No thanks. I want to set it up one and done. I know you have to change things from game to game but i doubt its every single one. Nevermind I guess. Ill just play around till stuff stops bouncing around .-.
I thought you wanted to solve specific problems. Generally 'best' configuration for your rig:

Latest git release (1.3)
Dx11 hardware mode (gsdx)
Extra rendering threads 3 (gsdx)
Everything else default

If you see glitches press f9.

If you want to get better graphics play with internal resolution.

If you still get graphics or speed issues report back with the information asked above.
(09-27-2015, 05:36 PM)willkuer Wrote: I thought you wanted to solve specific problems. Generally 'best' configuration for your rig:

Latest git release (1.3)
Dx11 hardware mode (gsdx)
Extra rendering threads 3 (gsdx)
Everything else default

If you see glitches press f9.

If you want to get better graphics play with internal resolution.

If you still get graphics or speed issues report back with the information asked above.

My bad. I word things wrong from how I mean them. grew up in weird language situations. Thanks for the help! Will try this and hopefully  things will work x3 Sorry for the mistake!
Edit: Is Git the program itself? Otherwise I dont understand.
have a look here
Oh mai.