PERFECT games list?
I've been benchmarking the improvement of the Playground betas with Guitar Hero 2 and Guitar Hero Rocks the 80s. Here's what I've seen:

Guitar Hero 2/80s (Default settings, no speed hacks, VU limiter) ~ 30-50fps
Goes to ~30 depending if there are a lot of people in the audience
Training mode is perfect though

Guitar Hero 2/80s (CPU Hacks, Speed Fixes, VU LimiterSmile ~ 45-60fps
Goes to 60fps on some camera angles
Training Mode is perfect

I don't see much of an improvement with All the speed hacks, but mainly with the CPU hacks. Anyways, the game is somewhat playable, (and even more challenging because it goes slow and then fast, lol). I've already beaten GH2 on Hard all the way through.

So here's my Perfect List:
Guitar Hero 2
Guitar Hero Rocks the 80's

My specs:
Q9550@stock(2.83GHz)
nVidia 260GTX SSC Edition
4GB PC8500

Sponsored links

Specs are in sig. It's a laptop. But I'm fairly sure a higher CPU can run it at 10%:

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PAL, not subsistence)

Using official PG beta, not any of the new revs, since it either crashes or I couldn't get my old savestates working.

MTGS ON
Speedhacks
Speed mode, including x3, and disable the first two VU and FPU overflow checks. These hacks mess up the cutscenes.

GDSX
DX10
702x576

EE Roundmode to Negative

I can get the game to run perfectly with slowdowns because of my processor, @ 20~30fps, non-crowded texture areas get 50fps. VUSkip tends to help.

Bugs: Saving doesn't work, you have to use savestates.
Core 2 Duo @ 1.83Ghz
ATI HD2400 Mobility
3GB Ram
Vista Home Premium
I played Ar Tonelico all the way through, and it seems to be perfect except for cutscenes having a few vertical lines in them (maybe it's perfect on ZeroGS, haven't tried). Unfortunately, it doesn't remedy the overall suckiness of the game.
(01-18-2009, 05:52 PM)Summoner Wrote:
(01-18-2009, 04:22 PM)lmagus Wrote: Star Ocean

Star Ocean is working now?!!! Amazing!Ohmy

I dont think its working...is it?
It isn't and won't be for a while thanks to some encryption it has.Don't know what he's talking about Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-18-2009, 04:22 PM)lmagus Wrote: I'm not gonna consider speed in this post because my Perfect list means no Graphical Glitch or bug that makes me unable to continue the game
And I can play games like FFXII at 2560 x 1600 at full speed while Dirge of Cerberus is still slow even at native res Sad

FFX
FFX-2
FFXII
Dragon Quest 8
Breath of Fire 5
Ar Tonelico
Atelier Iris 1 and 3
Dawn of Mana
Disgaea 1 and 2
Mushihimesama
Odin Sphere
Okami
Wild Arms 5
Star Ocean
Shining Force Neo
Shining Force EXA
Shining Tears
Grandia 3, Grandia Extreme

maybe there's more but I forgot.
I have finished all these games in PCSX2.

Star Ocean is not playable.-
Star Ocean is playable on the emulator?
[Image: 1283060.png]
For the 10th time NO STAR OCEAN DOES NOT EVEN BOOT.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Wink 
Seems like a lot of people want Star Ocean to work ><
lots of ppl want kingdom heart 2 to work fast and perfectly, that doesn't mean it is a priority.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5